Add to basket or enquire
Are you interested in learning about the intersection of criminal law and youth justice? If so, then this course is for you! In this course, you will learn about the different approaches to youth justice, including rehabilitation and accountability. You will also learn about the different challenges and opportunities facing youth justice systems around the world.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Criminal Law principles, equipping you with a solid foundation in this field.
- Analyse the elements of a crime and the legal implications, enhancing your knowledge of Criminal Law concepts.
- Explore the complexities of youth justice, examining rehabilitation strategies and the balance between punishment and reform.
- Gain insights into the trial process and sentencing procedures, understanding the factors that influence judicial decisions.
- Examine specialised areas of Criminal Law, including sexual offences, white-collar crime, and cybercrime, expanding your expertise in these domains.
- Understand the role of prisons, probation services, and the challenges of dealing with war crimes, deepening your understanding of the criminal justice system.
Discover the intricate dynamics of Criminal Law and explore the delicate balance between rehabilitation and accountability in our course, "Youth Justice in Criminal Law: Balancing Rehabilitation and Accountability."
With a comprehensive curriculum covering essential modules like Elements of a Crime, Trial Procedures, and Specialised Offenses, this course offers a profound understanding of the legal framework. Elevate your legal knowledge and embark on a transformative journey towards a career in criminal law.
Enrol now and gain the knowledge and skills necessary to navigate the complexities of Criminal Law, shaping a future in the field of justice.
Upon completing the course, you can obtain a certificate titled Criminal Law. Certificate options include a PDF Certificate at £4.99, a hardcopy for UK- delivery at £9.99, or a hardcopy for international delivery at £14.99.
Who is this course for?
- Law students seeking in-depth knowledge of Criminal Law and its application in the justice system.
- Legal professionals looking to specialise in the field of Criminal Law or expand their expertise.
- Individuals passionate about criminal justice and the complexities of the criminal justice system.
- Researchers and academics interested in exploring the intricacies of Youth Justice in Criminal Law.
- Advocates for criminal justice reform or individuals aiming to make a positive impact in the field of Criminal Law.
- Criminal Lawyer: £40,000 - £100,000 per year
- Legal Researcher: £25,000 - £50,000 per year
- Prosecuting Attorney: £35,000 - £80,000 per year
- Legal Advisor: £30,000 - £60,000 per year
- Policy Analyst in Criminal Justice: £35,000 - £70,000 per year
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Digital certificate - £4.99
Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - £9.99
Hardcopy Certificate for International Students: £14.99
For students outside of the United Kingdom, this option ensures delivery of a high-quality, professionally printed certificate to your international address for only £14.99.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.