This course is a comprehensive introduction to teacher training – covering everything from designing your own classes, finding out your unique style as a teacher, and finally how to monetise your new skills and make yoga teaching a good source of income.
- Over 19 In-depth training videos and 2.5 hours of instruction
- Plus fantastic PDF and audio classes
- Learn from a certified instructor!
- Learn how to enter the world of yoga teaching
- Maximise your income as a yoga teacher
- Discover how to deliver classes unique to yourself and your style
Course tutor Brett Larkin will take you through several sections designed to give you all the building blocks you need to become a successful yoga teacher. These sections are:
-The Art of Sequencing – learn how to create effective, inspiring sequences
-Find Your Voice – establish your unique approach as a teacher
-Yoga Business Academy – from getting your first studio teaching job, to finding private clients and growing your business
Upon completion of this course you’ll be ready to go out into the world and make money doing what you love! Brett has taught at companies such as Google and Pinterest, and here she will show you how she did it!
Your course instructor, Brett Larkin I teaches her own style of vinyasa-based yoga and meditation on Youtube (where she also vlogs) with people taking her classes for close to a million minutes a month. Welcome to our tribe.
She's also taught yoga at places like Google, Pinterest, Equinox top SF studios and have been known to dabble in also teaching Bar Method, self-myofascial release & dance.
Sequencing Master Class
- Intro and Downloadable Materials
- Module 1 - Sequencing Master Class
- Module 2 - Class Structure (Traditional)
- Module 3 - Class Structure (My Style)
- Module 4 - Stress Busting Flow Breakdown
- Module 5 - Heart Opening Flow (Advanced)
- Module 6 - Getting Inspired
- Module 7 - Condition Based Sequences
- Module 8 - FAQ’s
- Module 9 - Closing Words
- Hands on adjustments for yoga teachers
- Yoga teacher training tips
- Yoga & Music - How to Create Playlists for Your Yoga Classes
Find Your Voice
- Find Your Voice Part 1
- Find Your Voice Part 2
- Find Your Voice Part 3
Yoga Business Academy
- Yoga - Money - Business - Cheat Sheet
- How to Teach Part 1
- How to Teach Part 2
- How to Teach Part 3
- How to Teach Part 4
Why Choose OfCourse Learning?
- All courses are taught by verified experts
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to their courses
- Courses can be accessed on any device
- Students get lifetime access to their courses so they can work at their own pace
- On completion, students receive a course certificate from a recognised educational institution
- Become a part of a global learning community where you can talk with teachers and students about the course
Who is this course for?
Anyone who loves yoga and would like to find a way to be able to teach it, teach it well, and make money from it.
A desire to become a Yoga Instructor
Become a Yoga instructor
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi How is this course assessed? And how to you receive a certificate of completion if it is not? Thanks, Linda
Hi Linda, Thanks for getting in touch. This course is not assessed & you will receive a signed certificate of completion once you have finished the course. You will be able to download & print the certificate from your OfCourse account. I hope this helps, TravisThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.