Add to basket or enquire
Yoga and Mindfulness: Healthy Mind and Body
Stand the chance to get a free Diploma in Mental Health Awareness - Level 3 course when you enroll with us!!!
Learn yoga from an expert instructor who teaches you the poses, the science behind them, and the amazing benefits of this ancient tradition
Is it your ambition to be a successful and well-paid yoga professional? You can now kick-start your career with the Global Edulink certificate in Yoga for a Healthy Mind and Body. As a UK leader in training courses to health personnel, Global Edulink ensures this course not only broadens your health and exercise skill-set, but acts as evidence to employers or clients that you can perform yoga to a high standard.
Or perhaps, you’re looking to gain yoga benefits personally? With this course, find out how to achieve less stress in your life, improved health, a fitness routine that you can positively enjoy, and a better ability to focus through yoga. The course demonstrates how yoga provides all these benefits with a system of exercises that can be adapted to any age or fitness level. Based on extensive studies, yoga is recognized as one of the most effective activities for achieving a healthy mind and body.
This course outlines how the yoga routines you’ll learn have been optimized to help you achieve goals such as:
- Being calm through meditation
- Mental healing that help resolve eating disorders, addictive behaviour, negative thought patterns, and other self-destructive habits
- Pain relief in the lower back, arthritic joints, and other areas of the body
- Cardiovascular fitness with focused breathing for vibrancy and centeredness
In 12 easy-to-follow modules, presented by a specialist in the field of yoga, you’ll not only learn the essentials for a healthy mind and body through yoga practice, you’ll also have the opportunity to participate in what is being demonstrated resulting in a comprehensive and engaging overall view. You’ll also experience the immediate benefits of each exercise that is being taught.
Modules cover such topics as:
- Western yoga
- Yoga begins with the breath
- Yoga for a healthy heart
- Yoga for depression and anxiety
- Yin yoga
- Forrest yoga
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
Course Curriculum : Yoga and Mindfulness: Healthy Mind and Body
- Understanding western yoga
- The importance of breath in yoga
- Yoga and pain relief tips
- Yoga science and addictive behavior
- Yoga tips for depression and anxiety
- Introduction to iyengar yoga
- Learn about power yoga
- Anusara yoga methodologies
- Forrest yoga training
- Learn everyday yoga
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Yoga and Mindfulness: Healthy Mind and Body.
Who is this course for?
- Men and women of all ages and fitness levels.
- Those looking to enhance their skill-set in terms of their career.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Yoga Teacher
- Pregnancy Yoga and Barre Teacher
- Yoga Receptionist
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi, is the diploma Mental Health Awareness - Level 3 included when i enrol into the course and pass?
Kindly note that you will have access for both courses once you purchase the course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi, Is this a complete course? and is the certification legit and approved so that i can teach others or be self employed?
Yes, Kindly note that this is a complete course and this course is for Men and women of all ages and fitness levels.Those looking to enhance their skill-set in terms of their career.Further this course is accredited by CPD certification Services UK.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.