Add to basket or enquire
***Special Discount - Use code ONLINE10 for extra 10% off ***
This Xero Payroll Training Course is designed for professionals who want to thrive in their profession. The Xero course covers all the essential skills and knowledge needed to become specialised in this sector. You will learn real life knowledge and expertise from the industry experts and practitioners from this Xero - Payroll Training course.
The Xero Payroll Training Course starts with the basic knowledge of Accounting & Bookkeeping and gradually shares expertise knowledge. In this course you will get a complete idea of Xero Payroll with key concepts, strategies regarding use of it and in-depth knowledge. The Xero Payroll Training course is completely an online course. You can access this course from any part of the world with just a smart device and the internet.
By the end of this course, you will get complete knowledge and marketable skills. The course also comes with a certificate, which will add extra value to your resume and help you stand out in the job market. In short, Xero - Complete Accounting & Bookkeeping Training Course is the perfect course to fast track your career. So, why are you waiting? Enrol this course today!
What you will Learn?
- Learn how to sign up your business to Xero and set up your initial settings
- Learn how to pay your employees from Xero with its amazing payroll system
- Get going quickly with invoices, bills, bank accounts, fixed assets and more
- Find out how to create and check your VAT returns before lodging them manually or digitally
Why Choose Xero - Complete Accounting & Bookkeeping Training course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
*** Additional Gifts ***
- 01. Free Leadership And Management Course included.
- 02. Free PDF Certificate included.
*** Offer Ends Soon ***
- Xero - Introduction
- Xero - Introduction – Getting Started
- Xero - Signing up to Xero
- Xero - Quick Tour of Xero
- Xero - Initial Xero Settings
- Xero - Chart of Accounts
- Xero - Adding a Bank Account
- Xero - Demo Company
- Xero - Tracking Categories
- Xero - Contacts
Invoices and Sales
- Xero - Introduction – Invoices and Sales
- Xero - Sales Screens
- Xero - Invoice Settings
- Xero - Creating an Invoice
- Xero - Repeating Invoices
- Xero - Credit Notes
- Xero - Quotes Settings
- Xero - Creating Quotes
- Xero - Other Invoicing Tasks
- Xero - Sending Statements
- Xero - Sales Reporting
Bills and Purchases
- Xero - Introduction – Bills and Purchases
- Xero - Purchases Screens
- Xero - Bill Settings
- Xero - Creating a Bill
- Xero - Repeating Bills
- Xero - Credit Notes
- Xero - Purchase Order Settings
- Xero - Purchase Orders
- Xero - Batch Payments
- Xero - Other Billing Tasks
- Xero - Sending Remittances
- Xero - Purchases Reporting
Xero - Bank Accounts
- Xero - Introduction – Bank Accounts
- Xero - Bank Accounts Screens
- Xero - Automatic Matching
- Xero - Reconciling Invoices
- Xero - Reconciling Bills
- Xero - Reconciling Spend Money
- Xero - Reconciling Receive Money
- Xero - Find and Match
- Xero - Bank Rules
- Xero - Cash Coding
- Xero - Remove and Redo vs Unreconcile
- Xero - Uploading Bank Transactions
- Xero - Automatic Bank Feeds
Products and Services
- Xero - Introduction – Products and Services
- Xero - Products and Services Screen
- Xero - Adding Services
- Xero - Adding Untracked Products
- Xero - Adding Tracked Products
- Xero - Introduction – Fixed Assets
- Xero - Fixed Assets Settings
- Xero - Adding Assets from Bank Transactions
- Xero - Adding Assets from Spend Money
- Xero - Adding Assets from Bills
- Xero - Depreciation
- Xero - Introduction – Payroll
- Xero - Payroll Settings
- Xero - Adding Employees
- Xero - Paying Employees
- Xero - Payroll Filing
- Xero - Introduction – VAT Returns
- Xero - VAT Settings
- Xero - VAT Returns – Manual Filing
- Xero - VAT Returns – Digital Filing
By the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant e-certificate. Our courses are fully updated with industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable which will be £4.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Xero Expert
- Accounting Mangers
- Finance Officer
- Payroll Officer
- Finance Administrator
- Previous knowledge of accounting is not a requirement for this course.
- This course is open to all with no formal entry requirements.
This training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, Here are few prospects:
- Xero Specialist Bookkeeper / Payroller - £26,000 - £32,000 per annum
- Xero Management Accountant - £28,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Management Accountant/Bookkeeper - £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.