Rosenberg Chartered Certified Accountants
Add to basket or enquire
Need a job recommendation by the accounting firm, based in the UK?
Are you looking for a job as a Xero bookkeeper or accountant?
Looking to gain more clients as an independent contractor in Xero?
Want to get certified as a Xero advisor a worldwide recognized certification?
Then my course is something you are looking for!
Whatever your goal is I am here to help, being Xero partner and having gone through each step of the way while running my own accounting practice in the UK since 2012.
Welcome to Complete Xero accounting and bookkeeping online course
Xero accounting and bookkeeping program knowledge is vital to becoming competitive professionals and secure more jobs. As accounting is shifting rapidly into the digital, including tax submissions directly to your tax office, Xero is one of the leading software to offer a reliable accounting package for all requirements.
By studying at your own pace, whenever you are based, this Xero accounting software course is an ideal starting point if you want to:
Start a career in accountancy or bookkeeping
As complementary while you are studying at the college
Perhaps you are launching your own business in accountancy
Get Xero certification
Free resources to help you - free Ebook How to learn Xero in six hours, import excel templates with comments to have error-free uploads, social support - youtube videos on solving Xero problems, and blog!
The lifetime access to this course and no pressuring deadlines allow you to take it at your own pace.
I guarantee that this course is informative and explains in detail the Xero features. It has been updated in January 2021 to match the most recent possibilities in the bookkeeping and accounting sections of Xero.
- 2: How to get a job recommendation 01:00
- 3: Free Resources! Ebook "Learn Xero in six hours" 29:00
- 4: Video Production Limited Case Study for the course 01:00
- 5: Register for trial and dashboard overview 02:58
- 6: Step by step guide Dashboard and Registration 02:00
- 7: Dashboard Quiz 01:00
- 8: Dashboard Navigation Screen 01:00
- 9: Navigation Panel 08:43
- 10: Setting up - Organisation Settings part 1 08:06
- 11: Setting up - Organisation Settings part 2 08:49
- 12: User Permissions in xero software, you can edit as an advisor or subscriber 01:00
- 13: How to apply user roles 13:13
- 14: Invoice Template settings 02:46
- 15: Financial Settings, including locking period 07:20
- 16: Tax rates settings 06:21
- 17: Conversion Balances 05:21
- 18: Tracking Category 01:32
- 19: Chart of Accounts - Nominal Codes 08:01
- 20: Task to do by yourself 01:00
- 21: Xero full list of Chart of Accounts 03:00
- 22: Optional items in edit account 01:00
- 23: Chart of Accounts Quiz 01:00
- 24: Contact on Xero 01:00
- 25: How to add a contact for supplier or client (the same procedure) 05:16
- 26: How to import contacts with csv file, watch the video 06:46
- 27: Contact Quiz 01:00
- 28: Stock and Services 07:13
- 29: Task to do yourself 01:00
- 30: Stock and services (Inventory) - how to enter on Xero 03:03
- 31: Inventory Quiz 01:00
- 32: Sales Quote 06:32
- 33: Sales and Receivables 01:00
- 34: Sales invoice 09:21
- 35: Task to do by yourself 01:00
- 36: Sales invoices and Aged Debtors/Receivables 10:53
- 37: Lecture 9 - Repeating sales invoices 03:14
- 38: Credit notes 01:00
- 39: How to raise a credit note 04:43
- 40: Online payment option 08:28
- 41: Sales Quiz 01:00
- 42: Types of depreciation 01:00
- 43: Fixed Assets and depreciation types 12:46
- 44: Task to do by yourself 01:00
- 45: Fixed asset register, gain / loss on disposal entry 02:53
- 46: Import fixed assets directly 06:28
- 47: Fixed Assets Quiz 01:00
- 48: Example of Purchase order 01:00
- 49: Purchase Orders 10:23
- 50: Converting Purchase Order into the Purchase Invoice 05:34
- 51: Purchase invoice example 01:00
- 52: Lecture 13 - Set up a supplier and enter invoice directly 04:25
- 53: Purchases Quiz 01:00
- 54: Lecture 14- Expenses - How to enter receipts 08:09
- 55: Assignment (answers in part2) 01:00
- 56: Expenses - Answer to assignment 04:00
- 57: How to add mileage receipt or re-bill client 05:57
- 58: Hubdoc part 1 03:05
- 59: Hubdoc p2 08:07
- 60: Expenses Quiz 01:00
- 61: Adding bank account 08:45
- 62: How to add paypal 01:26
- 63: How to add bank transactions manually 10:30
- 64: Bank Reconciliation 14:07
- 65: Bank reconciliation report and aged payable plus payroll overview 06:18
- 66: Bank Quiz 01:00
- 67: Reporting 10:14
- 68: Value Added Tax and other sales tax types how to manage on Xero 08:17
- 69: How to submit VAT step by step 14:41
- 70: Projects 13:36
- 71: Payroll part 1 14:50
- 72: Payroll part 2 13:25
What you will learn
In this course we will guide you on the next step of your finance journey by exploring:
Xero basic understanding without feeling overwhelmed by new information, including re-fresh of bookkeeping knowledge
Xero trial version (valid for 30 days and free)
How to register for a test free version of Xero;
The navigation panel, featuring file and folders, dashboard edit for quick access;
Organization settings, including changes in business, financial settings for year-end, locking period, etc;
Chart of accounts and learning about the nominal codes, why we need those, what are those, how to import or edit the codes on Xero;
The contact list and how to add client or supplier, featuring quick edit option;
Inventory and how to manage stock on Xero;
The sales process in details from raising a quote to raising sales invoices, sending statements, chasing debts, featuring repetitive invoices set up;
Fixed assets and learning about types of depreciation, how to adjust each asset we add or how to import existing;
Purchases process in details: from raising a purchase order, converting PO to invoices on Xero, or simply entering the invoice directly from supplier, features uploading files for a quick view, quick payment addition;
How to upload receipts into folders on Xero and process receipts step by step guide;
Thorough explanation on banking: from how to add various bank accounts (PayPal, everyday, credit cards, etc), how to set up online payments for clients to pay for the invoice, how to manually import statements to full bank reconciliation process guide with bank rules, short cuts and learning about what to do when errors occur.
Finally - reporting, featuring bank reconciliation reporting, aged payable, profit and loss, balance sheet.
BONUS- VAT/GST/Sales tax video and resources to help with returns on Xero and a general understanding of indirect taxation.
Founded in 2006 in New Zealand, Xero is one of the fastest-growing software as a service company globally. We lead New Zealand, Australian, and United Kingdom cloud accounting markets, employing a world-class team of more than
3,000+ people. Forbes identified Xero as the World’s Most Innovative Growth Company in 2014 and 2015. (source Xero website)
I have taught students since 2017 and I absolutely love to share my experience and knowledge.
I feel happy when students get jobs or open their own successful businesses after completing my course. I am grateful to have an opportunity to teach online.
I wish you best wishes on your journey and I hope to see you on my course!
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is interested in Xero online software
None, but best if you do register for online free version of Xero.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.