Add to basket or enquire
Learn Xero from the experts and keep track of your business accounts and cash flow with the Xero Bookkeeper Training Course. This Xero training certification is designed to help small to mid-sized businesses, accountants and bookkeepers master Xero accounting software for smoother financial management.
In this online bookkeeping course, you will learn how to run payroll and VAT returns, reconcile the bank, create a budget, post customer invoices and much more. You will also learn how to conduct real-time financial reports and utilise the payroll accounting system. Our time-saving tips and tricks are specially designed to make everyday accounting tasks a breeze. Enrol today and discover a smarter, faster way of keeping the books!
- Fast track your career in bookkeeping and develop the practical knowledge to manage everyday accounting tasks efficiently
- Discover how to run payroll and process a pay run in Xero
- Learn how to activate your free trial, add your organisation and set up the system
- Understand how to amend bank details, add and merge bank accounts
- Get step-by-step guidance on processing refunds, creating a budget, forecasting and running a VAT return.
- Learn how to enter conversion balances, suppliers and customers
- Get trained on how to post customer invoices, credit notes, cheques & sundry payments
- Be able to add petty cash transactions and write off bad debt
What will you learn in this Xero Bookkeeper Training:
Getting Prepared - Access the software and course materials
- Introduction To The Course And Your Tutor
- Activating Your Free Trial With Xero
- Signing Up For The Free Trial
- Instruction of Updated Xero Accounting Software
- Create The Organisation
- The Ficticious Scenario
Setting up the system
- Add Bank Accounts To The System
- Enter Opening Balances
- Opening Trial Balance
- Amend The Nominal Ledger
- Chart Of Accounts Report
Customers & Suppliers
- Enter customers
- Entering suppliers
- Reporting Customer And Supplier Information
- Enter Invoices
- Invoicing tips – adding logo, repeat billing
- Entering Invoices 6574 to 6610
- Post Credit Notes
- Report Showing Customer Activity
- Aged Debtors
- Post supplier invoices
- Enter suppliers invoices 6028 onwards
- Enter More Supplier Invoices No 4308 Onwards
- Credit Notes Suppliers
- Supplier Activity Report
- Aged Creditors Info
- Reciepts from Customers
- Apply Customer Credit Notes
- Post Supplier Cheques
- Apply Supplier Credit Notes
- Print List Of Bank Receipts And Payments
- Post Sundry Payments
- Make a credit card payment
- Add Petty Cash Transactions – Week 1
- Add Petty Cash Transactions – Week 2
- Add Petty Cash Transactions – Week 3
- Add Petty Cash Transactions – Week 4
- Imprest System on Petty Cash
- Print a Copy of Petty Cash Receipts and Payments
- Writing Off A Bad Debt – Print Customer Statement
- Write Off A Bad Debt
- Reconcile The Credit Card Statement
- Bank Statement As A CSV File
- Bank Statement Closing Balances
- Reconcile The Petty Cash
Payroll / Wages
- Wages And Salaries
- Post the Wages Journal
- Report Wages Journal
- Pay The Two Staff
VAT - Value Added Tax
- VAT Return
- Month End Reports PnL, BS, TB
- Using Payroll
- Setting Up Employees
- Running Payroll – An Example
- Recap And Next Steps
- What happens next
Method of Assessment:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice quiz based assessment, which will determine whether you have passed the course (60% pass mark). The test will be marked immediately and results will be published instantly.
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to obtain the certificates. You can claim a PDF certificate by paying a little processing fee of £2. There is an additional fee to obtain a hardcopy certificate which is £9.
Who is this course for?
Xero Bookkeeper Training is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field. This course is CPD accredited so you don’t have to worry about the quality.
Our Xero Bookkeeper Training is open to all from all academic backgrounds and there is no specific requirements to attend this course. It is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.