London School of Accountancy
Add to basket or enquire
MASTER XERO ACCOUNTS IN A DAY - This hands-on Interactive Live Online course provides a complete walk through from set-up to reporting within Xero Accounts.
This is a full-on Xero Accounts course which assumes no prior knowledge of accounting or bookkeeping. The course is delivered by qualified Chartered Accountants who are also Xero Credited Advisors. They are therefore able to quickly impart their knowledge.
- Xero Accounts Course Sample Notes - download
The course mirrors our popular classroom based training course and is now being delivered Online in compliance with Government guidelines. The interactive Live Online course provides a complete walk through from set-up to reporting within Xero Accounts.
- Organisational and financial settings;
- Customising the chart of accounts;
- Customising the Xero dashboard;
- Setting up products and services;
- Setting up customers and suppliers;
- Entering quotations and sales invoices;
- Entering supplier invoices and credit notes;
- Recording customer receipts and supplier payments;
- Recording non-customer receipts and non-supplier payments;
- Recording petty cash payments;
- Bank feeds and reconciling bank transactions;
- Setting up bank rules, cash coding, etc.;
- VAT Returns;
- Exporting data to Excel;
- Management reports including Aged Debtors, Trial Balance, Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, etc.
Who is this course for?
The course will benefit:
- Individuals who want to improve their job prospects by adding Xero Accounts knowledge to their CV;
- Business owners who want to take control of their accounts and bring in-house the accounts function thereby saving £100's in monthly accountancy fee;
- Accountants and Bookkeepers who want to upskill and improve their job prospects by adding the Xero training to their CV;
- Accountants and Bookkeepers who want to increase their revenue stream by offering Xero to their clients.
5* Google Review by Candice of our "Xero Payroll in a Day" training course.
"Fantastic Xero Payroll training program, spent the Saturday here doing the payroll module and was sceptical as to the course meeting all my requirements. I must say leaving at the end of the day, I am most impressed at the completeness of the theory covered, the preparation of the material provided and the additional assistance provided by tutor.
Would definitely recommend this course for individuals and businesses using or moving to #Xero (they offer sage too)."
How will you gain:
- Benefit from expert tuition from our Xero Certified Chartered Accountants;
- Be able to ask probing questions during the interactive training session;
- Apply for jobs requiring Xero Accounts knowledge or if you are a bookkeeper or an accountant, be able to assist your clients and improve your revenue stream;
- Save on expensive accountancy fees;
- Comprehensive course notes and a certificate to demonstrate your competence.
The course is for complete beginners and therefore there are no prerequisites.
"Master Xero Payroll in a Day" training course to complement the Xero Accounts knowledge.
Bookkeeper, Accounts assistant, Admin. assistant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Will i need to purchase the Xero software in order carry out the training
Hi Phil Many thanks for your enquiry. You will not need to purchase the software as we provide the software during the training course together with course notes and a certificate of attendance at the end of the course. We can also set you up on a free 30 day trial of Xero. The course can be taken live online via screen sharing software or at our training centre in Ealing, west London; the course duration is one day. Please visit our website or contact us for any additional information.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is the course also CPD accredited thank you
Hi Phil We issue a certificate of attendance which others have used for CPD purposes to evidence their CPD. Many thanks, London School of AccountancyThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.