Add to basket or enquire
Do you want to become familiar with Xero quickly and learn how to utilise the most widely used online Accounting & Bookkeeping software in the world?
Maybe setting up and using Xero to handle your own accounting feels overwhelming to you as a small company owner in the UK.
Another possibility is that you are a bookkeeper who wishes to utilise Xero for your UK customers.
Whatever your motivation for wanting to learn how to rapidly get started using Xero, this course is for you. It will walk you through all you need to know about configuring and using Xero.
With endorsement from The Quality Licence Scheme, this Xero Accounting & Bookkeeping Diploma and Sage 50 Payroll Management (Bookkeeper Training) Course provides you with the perfect opportunity to advance your career and polish your Xero Accounting & Bookkeeping Course skills.
||| FREE COURSE |||
- Sage 50 Payroll Complete Course
You will learn how to use Xero to handle your business accounting in this course. It will go through how to use Xero by focussing on the most common components that you must be familiar with as a Xero operator to be successful with the application. You will study the essentials of invoices, sales, bills, and purchases, as well as how to build up a Xero system from start to finish. You will also discover more about commodities, services, and bank accounts. Additionally, you will comprehend how to control the Sage payroll function and write off bad debts. Last but not least, you will discover how to create and review your VAT returns in Xero.
So why are you still waiting? Sign up right away to discover how to use Xero Bookkeeping in a matter of hours.
See you inside!
Upon successful completion of the Xero Accounting & Bookkeeping Diploma and Sage 50 Payroll Management (Bookkeeper Training) course, you will be able to,
- Learn Xero at all skill levels, from novice to expert.
- Learn how to migrate from another program, create or import contacts, and input financial information.
- Start right away with bills, bank accounts, fixed assets, invoices, and more.
- Learn how to set up petty cash and reconcile a bank account.
- Before physically or electronically filing your VAT returns, learn how to prepare and check them.
Benefits of studying the Xero Accounting & Bookkeeping Diploma and Sage 50 Payroll Management (Bookkeeper Training) Course with Janets include
- An opportunity to gain a Bookkeeping certificate of achievement endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme upon successful completion of the Bookkeeping Course as proof of your new professional skills
- Free PDF certificate accredited by CPD, upon successful completion of the Bookkeeping Course
- Lifetime access to Bookkeeping Course materials
- Instant assessment results with the Bookkeeping Course
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday with the Course
- Study the Course at your own pace
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the Course
- Study the Course in your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential by completing the course
Xero Accounting & Bookkeeping Diploma and Sage 50 Payroll Management (Bookkeeper Training) Course design
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Course have been designed with the following modules:
- Introduction – Sage 50 Payrol
- Signing up
- Quick Tour
- Initial Settings
- Chart of Accounts
- Adding Bank Accounts
- Demo Company
- Tracking Categories
Invoices and Sales
- Introduction – Invoices and Sales
- Sales Screens
- Invoice Settings
- Creating an Invoice
- Repeating Invoices
- Credit Notes
- Quotes Settings
- Creating Quotes
- Other Invoicing Tasks
- Sending Statements
- Sales Reporting
Bills and Purchases
- Introduction – Bills and Purchases
- Purchases Screens
- Bill Settings
- Creating a Bill
- Repeating Bills
- Credit Notes
- Purchase Order Settings
- Purchase Orders
- Batch Payments
- Other Billing Tasks
- Sending Remittances
- Purchases Reporting
- Introduction – Bank Accounts
- Bank Accounts Screens
- Automatic Matching
- Reconciling Invoices
- Reconciling Bills
- Reconciling Spend Money
- Reconciling Receive Money
- Find and Match
- Bank Rules
- Cash Coding
- Remove and Redo vs Unreconciled
- Uploading Bank Transactions
- Automatic Bank Feeds
Products and Services
- Introduction – Products and Services
- Products and Services Screen
- Adding Services
- Adding Untracked Products
- Adding Tracked Products
- Introduction – Fixed Assets
- Fixed Assets Settings
- Adding Assets from Bank Transactions
- Adding Assets from Spend Money
- Adding Assets from Bills
- Introduction – Payroll
- Payroll Settings
- Adding Employees
- Paying Employees
- Payroll Filing
- Introduction – VAT Returns
- VAT Settings
- VAT Returns – Manual Filing
- VAT Returns – Digital Filing
Next Steps and Bonus Lesson
- What Now?
Sage Payroll for Beginners
- Module 1: Sage 50 Payroll Basics
- Module 2: Company Settings
- Module 3: Legislation Settings
- Module 4: Pension Scheme Basics
- Module 5: Pay Elements
- Module 6: The Processing Date
- Module 7: Adding Existing Employees
- Module 8: Adding New Employees
- Module 9: Sage Payroll Processing Basics
- Module 10: Entering Payments
- Module 11: Pre-Update Reports
- Module 12: Updating Records
- Module 13: e-Submissions Basics
- Module 14: Process Payroll (November)
- Module 15: Employee Records and Reports
- Module 16: Editing Employee Records
- Module 17: Process Payroll (December)
- Module 18: Resetting Payments
- Module 19: Quick SSP
- Module 20: An Employee Leaves
- Module 21: Final Sage Payroll Run
- Module 22: Reports and Historical Data
- Module 23: Year-End Procedures
Sage Payroll Intermediate Level
- Module 1: The Outline View and Criteria
- Module 2: Global Changes
- Module 3: Timesheets
- Module 4: Departments and Analysis
- Module 5: Holiday Schemes
- Module 6: Recording Holidays
- Module 7: Absence Reasons
- Module 8: Statutory Sick Pay
- Module 9: Statutory Maternity Pay
- Module 10: Student Loans
- Module 11: Company Cars
- Module 12: Workplace Pensions
- Module 13: Holiday Funds
- Module 14: Roll Back
- Module 15: Passwords and Access Rights
- Module 16: Options and Links
- Module 17: Linking Sage Payroll to Accounts
Who is this course for?
Xero Accounting & Bookkeeping Diploma and Sage 50 Payroll Management (Bookkeeper Training) is Open for everybody
The Xero Accounting & Bookkeeping Diploma and Sage 50 Payroll Management (Bookkeeper Training) Course is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements.
- Accounting Mangers
- Finance Officer
- Payroll Officer
- Finance Administrator
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Do we need to get the Xero software to do this course?Answer:
Hi Roy, You don't have to get the full version of Xero. You will get the Xero trial version link within the course which is valid for 30 days. You can easily complete the course by the trial version easily. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What is the exam process for the certification?Answer:
Hi Tilly, The exam will be held online. After completing all the units, you can sit for the MCQ exam anytime you want. There will two exams, a mock and a final. Exams will be assessed automatically and you will be able to check the result right away. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What materials do you get with the course?Answer:
Dear Nixon, The course doesn't include any hard materials, it's an online course. All the course materials are online. After purchasing the course, you will get assigned to the course and will be able to access all the course materials from your student account. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
CPD Accredited PDF Certificate
Digital certificate - Included
CPD Accredited Hardcopy Certificate
Hard copy certificate - £15.99
A physical, high-quality copy of your certificate will be printed and mailed to you for only £15.99.
For students within the United Kingdom, there will be no additional charge for postage and packaging. For students outside the United Kingdom, there will be an additional £10 fee for international shipping.
QLS Endorsed Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - £119
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from The Quality Licence Scheme
Once the Course has been completed and the assessment has been passed, all students are eligible to ask for an endorsed Certificate of Achievement. This will provide proof that you have completed your Course training objectives, and the endorsed certificate can be ordered and delivered to your address for -
£119. (Note: additional £10 for postage outside the UK)