Add to basket or enquire
This Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping Course is suitable for anyone aspiring to or already working in accounting and bookkeeping. By taking this Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping course, which is split into 19 extensive modules, you will gain the necessary skills to perform effectively in this field.
Throughout the Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping course, you will learn how to set up a Xero system from beginning to end, enter opening balances, post customer invoices and credit notes. You will also be taught how to post supplier bills and credit notes, pay suppliers, prepare a VAT return, reconcile the banking and the credit card and post journals. Finally, you will gain a greater understanding of petty cash, the management of payroll function, writing off bad debts, and running reports amongst things.
And best of all, we’ve made this Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping course more accessible for even more people by designing it for both part-time and full-time students. Study at your own pace or become an expert in as little as 6 hours!
Benefits of studying the Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping Course with Janets include
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
The Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping Course has been designed with the following modules:
Getting Prepared - Access the software and course materials
- Introduction To The Course And Your Tutor
- Activating Your Free Trial With Xero
- Signing Up For The Free Trial
- Create The Organisation
- The Fictitious Scenario
Setting up the system
- Add Bank Accounts To The System
- Enter Opening Balances
- Opening Trial Balance
- Amend The Nominal Ledger
- Chart Of Accounts Report
Customers & Suppliers
- Enter customers
- Entering suppliers
- Reporting Customer And Supplier Information
- Enter Invoices
- Invoicing tips – adding logo, repeat billing
- Entering Invoices 6574 to 6610
- Post Credit Notes
- Report Showing Customer Activity
- Aged Debtors
- Post supplier invoices
- Enter suppliers invoices 6028 onwards
- Enter More Supplier Invoices No 4308 Onwards
- Credit Notes Suppliers
- Supplier Activity Report
- Aged Creditors Info
- Reciepts from Customers
- Apply Customer Credit Notes
- Post Supplier Cheques
- Apply Supplier Credit Notes
- Print List Of Bank Receipts And Payments
- Post Sundry Payments
- Make a credit card payment
- Post Petty Cash Transactions – Week 1
- Petty Cash – Week 2
- Petty Cash – Week 3
- Petty Cash – Week 4
- Imprest system on petty cash
- Report On Cash Payments And Receipts
- Writing Off A Bad Debt – Print Customer Statement
- Write Off A Bad Debt
- Reconcile The Credit Card Statement
- Bank Statement As A CSV File
- Bank Statement Closing Balances
- Reconcile The Petty Cash
Payroll / Wages
- Wages And Salaries
- Post the Wages Journal
- Report Wages Journal
- Pay The Two Staff
VAT - Value Added Tax
- VAT Return
- Month End Reports PnL, BS, TB
- Using Payroll
- Setting Up Employees
- Running Payroll – An Example
- Recap And Next Steps
- What happens next
Upon successful completion of the course, you can instantly download your e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99 and PDF Certificate at £4.99.
Who is this course for?
Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping Course is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field. This is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for professionals or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Xero Expert
- Accounting Mangers
- Finance Officer
- Payroll Officer
- Finance Administrator
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Do we need to get the Xero software to do this course?
Hi Roy, You don't have to get the full version of Xero. You will get the Xero trial version link within the course which is valid for 30 days. You can easily complete the course by the trial version easily. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What materials do you get with the course?
Dear Nixon, The course doesn't include any hard materials, it's an online course. All the course materials are online. After purchasing the course, you will get assigned to the course and will be able to access all the course materials from your student account. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What is the exam process for the certification?
Hi Tilly, The exam will be held online. After completing all the units, you can sit for the MCQ exam anytime you want. There will two exams, a mock and a final. Exams will be assessed automatically and you will be able to check the result right away. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.