Add to basket or enquire
Follow your dreams by enrolling on the Written Communication course today and develop the experience, skills and knowledge you need to enhance your professional development. Written Communication will help you arm yourself with the qualities you need to work towards your dream job.
Study the Written Communication training course online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Written Communication course will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
This Written Communication course consists of a number of easy to digest, in-depth modules, designed to provide you with a detailed, expert level of knowledge. Study the Written Communication course through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials.
Receive online tutor support as you study the Written Communication course, to ensure you are supported every step of the way. Get a free e-certificate as proof of your Written Communication course completion.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Written Communication course. The Written Communication course is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
The Written Communication is incredibly great value and allows you to study at your own pace. With full course access for one year, you can complete the Written Communication when it suits you. Access the Written Communication course modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The Written Communication course is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Written Communication now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying Written Communication With Janets
- Free PDF certificate upon successful completion of the Written Communication
- Full one-year access to Written Communication Course materials
- Instant assessment results with the Written Communication
- No hidden fees with the Written Communication
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday with the Written Communication
- Study the Written Communication at your own pace
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the Written Communication
- Study the Written Communication in your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential by completing the Written Communication
The Written Communication training course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Written Communication content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Written Communication course has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
Written Communication Course Curriculum:
- Identifying Basic Communication Techniques
- Formal and Informal Communication
Verbal and Non-verbal Communication
- Describing Verbal and Non-verbal Communication
- Understanding Body Language
- Making Effective Presentations
- Fundamentals of Productive Meetings
- Written Communication
- Electronic Communication
Communicating with Graphics
- Creating Graphics for Business Communication
- Communicating Static Information
- Communicating Dynamic Information
Effectively Working for Your Boss
- Representing Your Boss
- Communicating Your Boss’s Decisions
- Supporting Your Boss and Colleagues
- Building a Partnership with Your Boss
All students who successfully complete the Written Communication course can instantly download their free e-certificate. You can also purchase a hard copy of the Written Communication course certificate, which will be delivered by post for £9.99.
Who is this course for?
The Written Communication is ideal for those who already work in this sector or are an aspiring professional. This Written Communication course is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV. Learn key skills and gain a professional qualification to prove your newly-acquired knowledge.
The Written Communication is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. To study the Written Communication course, all you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and IT skills. You must also be over the age of 16.
This Written Communication course will assist you to get your desired job in the relevant field. The course will also progress your career, regardless of your present job status. You could explore a number of job roles for you to fill as you complete this Written Communication course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is it possible to follow the course being very fluent but not native English and outside UK?
Hi Stefania, Thanks for your interest. The courses have been prepared for learners all over the world, therefore fluent or native English speaker is not a must, however, a basic understanding level of the English language is necessary for this course. Stay SafeThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.