Add to basket or enquire
- Over 30 lectures and 3.5 hours of video
- Learn how to write in an economical way
- Write with flair and clarity
- Master the techniques used by top journalists
- Understand the dos and don’ts of great writing
Do you have a note pad full of ideas, and half-finished stories? Welcome to the world of writing. This course will help you write with flair, and become an exceptional writer. You will learn techniques used by journalists at the top of their game. Writing is a craft, and one that can benefit you professionally, as well as give you creative stimulation.
Writing Coach and Editor, Shani Raja has taught top journalists, and worked for The Wall Street Journal, The Economist, Financial Times, and Bloomberg News. He will teach you fundamental lessons on use of tenses, writing with clarity and the importance of house style.
Learn professional skills in just a few days. These techniques will transform your writing whether you’re an aspiring journalist, struggling with essays or you want to write a killer CV.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone with an interest in writing
- Students who want to improve their writing skills
- Communications professionals
A notepad and pen, or computer for writing exercises
Become a professional writer