Churchill Square Training and Development
Add to basket or enquire
This course is designed for business owners and entrepreneurs who are ready to create a business plan. All the essential steps are covered, including drafting the original document; identifying the audience; gathering information; researching; describing product plans; and marketing, sales, and accounting terms. Students will come away from the course energized and prepared to write their business plan.
What Will Students Learn?
- Research and analyse the individual components needed for a business plan
- Apply skills to create a business plan for different audiences, including investors, banks, and other stakeholders
- Explain the purpose and future of your business in easy to understand terms
- Use accounting terms to describe the future for their business
- Describe their marketing, sales, and planning strategies
What Topics are Covered?
- What is a business plan for?
- A general business plan framework
- Identifying your audience
- Gathering and analysing information
- Defining your company
- Getting to work
- Creating a marketing strategy
- Creating the sales plan
- Developing financial projections
- Putting it all together
Who is this course for?
This course is highly recommended for anyone who writes and uses business English in the workplace.
No requirements for this course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.