Add to basket or enquire
According to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE), in 2019/20, there were 693,000 non-fatal injuries in the workplace, and 111 workers lost their lives. It is essential to ensure the health and safety of employees in any workplace to avoid such accidents. The Workplace Health and Safety course aims to equip individuals with the knowledge and skills needed to identify and mitigate potential hazards in the workplace.
The workplace can be a hazardous setting. Employees are more prone to accidents and health concerns when they work longer hours. This CDP accreditation course covers critical aspects of workplace health and safety, such as electrical and fire safety, recognising common workplace risks and performing risk assessments quickly, and coping with diverse health and safety hazards.
What makes this Workplace Health and Safety at QLS Level 5 course so desirable?
After completing this online course , you will be able to:
- Practice and ensure health and safety laws in workplace
- Identify the common risks in the workplace and efficiently do the task of risk assessment
- Report accidents and ill health at work
- Realise the importance of safety in different work settings
- Deal with the other health and safety hazards at work place like slips, trips, vibration and radiation etc.
Develop new abilities with this Level 5 course — strengthen your confidence, nurture a growth mindset, and flourish as an individual and a professional.
- Know the laws regarding health and safety in the workplace.
- Learn about electrical and fire safety at the workplace.
- Identify common workplace risks and perform risk assessments efficiently.
- Deal with various workplace health and safety hazards such as slips, trips, vibration, and radiation, among others.
One Education’s skillfully created course curriculum, affordable and flexible facilities, and passion to offer high-quality training provide you with the competitive advantage you've been seeking for. This uniquely tailored course makes online learning as efficient and easy as possible. This course will motivate you to learn, develop, and participate in an exceptional e-learning journey, while also upgrading your CV & competence and introducing you to new possibilities to further your career development. You will discover the principles of safeguarding and learn the key aspects as you advance through the modules of this course —
Here is a curriculum breakdown:
Workplace Health and Safety at QLS Level 5
- Health and Safety at Work and the Laws
- Managing for Health and Safety
- Risk Assessment and Common Risks
- Workplace Health,and Welfare
- Accidents and Ill Health at Work
- Electrical, Fire and Gas Safety
- Safety in Different Work Settings
- Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
- Other Health and Safety Hazards at Work
How is the course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the course, learners will get an endorsed certificate (included with the course) delivered right at their doorstep by post, without paying a single penny! Please note that learners residing outside the UK have to pay a £10 postage charge.
CPD Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this course, you will also qualify for a CPD Accredited Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
There are no prerequisites for this course. This course is completely online. This course can be enrolled by:
- Job seekers in this field.
- Anyone wanted to know about occupational health and safety.
- Anyone working in this field and wanting to polish their knowledge
- Prerequisites: None
- Age Limit: 16+
- Gadgets: Smart devices and stable internet connection
- Others: A keen interest in safe workenvironment
Learners can look for diverse career opportunities after studying in this field. Career opportunities may include:
- Health and safety adviser (Salary: £22,000 to £50,000)
- Health promotion specialist (Salary: £21,000 to £40,000)
- Health service manager (Salary: £25,368 to £63,862)
- Health trainer (Salary: £18,700 to £28,500)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.