Grays Medic Training Services
Add to basket or enquire
After the course the learner will be able to understand good practices in relation to health and safety.
Note: This is a video course with a high-quality combination of up to date content, animation and presentation which contributes to a better retention of knowledge, whilst keep you interested and engaged. Please keep this in mind when you compare with other online courses in the market.
This online course gives a good understanding of Health and Safety including accidents and emergencies situations, good practice in relation to electricity, safe manual handling techniques COSHH regulations and Fire management. The learner will be aware of their own safety and the safety of others in the workplace.
- What Is Health and Safety?
- Case Studies
- Corporate Manslaughter
- Fire, Electricity, DSE and Manual Handling
- Emergencies, CoSHH, PPE and Stress
On successful completion of the course you will obtain a certificate. Your certificate will be available to download as soon as you have passed your course.
Workplace Health and Safety course is approved by The International Institute of Risk & Safety Management IIRSM.
Who is this course for?
- Persons preparing to enter a work environment for the first time.
- People who are returning to work.
- Anyone wishing to develop knowledge and understanding related to health and safety issues and responsibilities.
This course does not required a previous qualification.
- Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
- Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.