Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
In the United Kingdom, social workers are among the professions in the highest demand. They work in a variety of settings, including hospitals, offices of different governmental agencies, and schools. Thankfully, we have developed a unique Social Care Support Worker course which includes practically all of the information required to start working in this field.
In this course, you will get an overview of a mental health support worker. You will also get to learn about the community mental health teams, the participation of the service user, communication, and its relevance. In addition, we will discuss the youth worker's role, in safeguarding vulnerable individuals, criminal justice, and important principles and policies in health and social care work.
Since the economy recovered under COVID, there have been worrying of staffing shortages in the UK's care sector. It could be a great chance for you to get started on your dynamic career in this industry now. So without further ado, join us right now!
Upon successful completion of the Social Care Support Worker course, you will be able to,
- Gain an overview of a mental health support worker.
- Learn about the community mental health teams.
- Improve your understanding of communication and its relevance.
- Recognise the rights and responsibilities of a health and social care worker.
- Gain a thorough grasp of safeguarding vulnerable individuals.
- Determine the important principles and policies in health and social care work.
Key Features of Social Care Support Worker Course:
- Instant e-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Course material developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning accessible via laptop, tablet and smartphone
- 24/7 Learning assistance and tutor support
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
- Free Life coaching Course
Course Curriculum of Social Care Support Worker
- Module 01: Overview of Mental Health Support Worker
- Module 02: Community Mental Health Teams (CMHTs)
- Module 03: The Participation of the Service User
- Module 04: Communication and its Relevance
- Module 05: Introduction to Health and Social Care
- Module 06: Rights and Responsibilities as a Health and Social Care Worker
- Module 07: Working in Health and Social Care; Promoting Equality, Diversity and Rights
- Module 08: Who Are the Youth Workers?
- Module 09: Youth Worker Role and Methods
- Module 10: Youth Work as a Career (Social Work)
- Module 11: Social Influences
- Module 12: Safeguarding Vulnerable Individuals
- Module 13: Social Work and Criminal Justice
- Module 14: Important Principles and Policies in Health and Social Care Work
- Module 15: Understanding Legal, Professional Standards of Practice and Ethical Aspects of Health Care Part - 1
- Module 16: Understanding Legal, Professional Standards of Practice and Ethical Aspects of Health Care Part - 2
All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Who is this course for?
We designed the Social Care Support Worker course for both the beginner who want to begin a career in social care and those who are currently employed in the UK care industry.
The first group will just be required to attend this course in order to gain a thorough understanding and detailed knowledge to become qualified caregivers. The second group, on the other hand, has the opportunity to raise their profile as competent workers in the UK care industry.
Learners do not require any prior qualifications to enrol on this course.
Please be noted: This course does not qualify you to work as a professional in this specific sector. Instead, this course will assist you in understanding the fundamentals so that you can improve your knowledge in the relevant field.
This Social Care Support Worker course is comprehensively designed and will be beneficial to the following careers,
- Social Care Support Worker
- Family Support Worker
- Social Work Advisor
- Social Work Assistant
In the UK, the average salary of these professions ranges from £25,000 - £35,000 per annum.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the hard copy certificates for Free! The delivery charge of the hard copy certificate inside the UK is £3.99 each.