Add to basket or enquire
The Working within the Private Security Industry - CPD Certified course is designed to provide learners with an in-depth understanding of the skills and qualities required to become a qualified security operator. You will gain an insight into the working environment and the role and responsibilities of a security guard, covering key topics such as customer care, health and safety, emergency procedures and fire awareness. You will also explore civil and criminal law and key security legislation.
This introductory training course is ideal for aspiring professionals looking to fast track their career with an accredited qualification and gain the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in this sector.
Highlights of the Working within the Private Security Industry - CPD Certified :
- Develop a solid understanding of the working environment of the private security industry
- Understand the difference between civil and criminal law and familiarise with key legislation
- Learn about the role, duties and responsibilities of private security guards
- Know what to do in the case of a fire emergency and learn basic fire safety awareness
- Develop fundamental customer service and communication skills
- Deepen your knowledge of the different types of security workplace hazards
- Understand the essential qualities required of a private security professional
- Broaden your understanding of the principles of the Data Protection and Human Rights Act
This course is designed with the following modules:
Working within the Private Security Industry - CPD Certified
- Module 01: Working in the Private Security Industry
- Module 02: Civil and Criminal Law
- Module 03: Health and Safety
- Module 04: Fire Procedures
- Module 05: Emergencies
- Module 06: Communication Skills and Customer Service
We offer fully-accredited online courses and comprehensive training on necessary skills and knowledge, so you can get ahead in your professional life.
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll receive an instant e-certificate. You can receive printed certificates by post (with a shipping cost of £3.99) if you want which will be delivered right to your doorstep.
There’s no expiry date of any sort for our certificates, but we recommend that you renew them every 12 months for up-to-date information and credibility in this competitive job market.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone looking to secure a career in the private security sector and gain an insight into the role of a security professional. To provide you with ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 20/30 hours, with the freedom to study at your own pace.
The course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
On successful course completion, you will have the skills and practical knowledge to fast track a successful career in the private security sector, including the following professions:
- Security Guard
- Private Security Officer
- Close Protection Officer
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.