Grays Medic Training Services
Add to basket or enquire
The Working at Height Awareness Online Training Course is aimed at anyone who undertakes work at height, or who employs people who regularly work at height.
Note: This is a video course with a high-quality combination of up to date content, animation and presentation which contributes to a better retention of knowledge, whilst keep you interested and engaged. Please keep this in mind when you compare with other online courses in the market.
This course covers topics including the dangers of working at height, the regulations, the hierarchy of controls, assessing risk and much more.
- Introducing Working at Height
- Dangers of Working at Height
- The Work at Height Regulations
- Summary of Duty Holder’s Responsibilities
- Employer’s Responsibilities
- The Hierarchy of Control
- Avoiding Work at Height Wherever Possible
- Prevent Risk of Falls
- Minimise Consequences
- The Risk Assessment
- Course Summary
On successful completion of the course you will obtain a certificate. Your certificate will be available to download as soon as you have passed your course.
The Working at Height Training course is accredited by the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents RoSPA.
Please note that this is an awareness course only, if your duties include working at height you will also need further practical training, you can get in touch with us to arrange this.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who supervises, is responsible for, or someone who works at height.
- People wishing to develop knowledge and understanding to enable them to work safely..
This course does not required a previous qualification.
- Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
- Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.