By taking this wine pairing course today, you will be able to know the differences between wines and increase your chances of selecting the proper wine for a meal or occasion!
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
Wine is a big part of many cultures and is often enjoyed with the company of friends and family over a meal. However, choosing the wrong wine can lead to some undesirable scenarios.
Choosing the right wine can be confusing.
That’s why this course was created. To give you the knowledge the know the differences between wines and increase your chances of selecting the proper wine for a meal or occasion.
This Wine Pairing Course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1: Introduction
Topic 2: Wine Pairing Background
- History and Modern History
Topic 3: Types and Details
- Dry White Wines
- Sweet White Wines
- Rich White Wines
- Sparkling Wines
- Light Red Wines
- Medium Red Wines
- Bold Red Wines
- Dessert Wines
Topic 4: How To Serve
- Proposing a Wine
- Mechanics of Opening and Pouring
- Why It’s Important To Serving Wine Properly
Topic 5: Pairing
- Pairing On A General Level
- Pairing On A Finer Level – Logic of Pairing
- Pairing On A Finer Level – Pairing wines to food flavors & textures
- Pairing On A Finer Level – Universal Wines
- Food Pairing Examples
- Cheese Pairing Examples
- Things To Avoid Pairing
Topic 6: Interpersonal Rules
- Social Settings
- Seasonal Selections
- Understanding Opinion and Preference – The Value of Experimentation
- Understanding Opinion and Preference – Psychology of Handling a Mismatched Pairing
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning the difference between various types of wine and be informed to make a proper wine pairing decision.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.