Add to basket or enquire
Learn how to heal and nourish your body from the inside out by creating meals with big flavors with simply fresh ingredients that you can get from your local supermarket. Chef Cynthia brings you 12 step-by-step whole food recipes that are easy to follow and don’t require much time at all to prepare. This course is more than just learning recipes. It’s a course to teach you how to take control of YOUR health and wellbeing with everyday wholefood meals.
In this course, Chef Cynthia Louise is here to help you change your relationship with food for good. This is not a quick fix or a 2 week crash diet, this is a lifestyle change. A step-by-step course on how to create healthy whole food meals with smack-you-in-the-face flavor and accessible ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT CHEF CYNTHIA:
“Being a mum who wants to feed my family nourishing and healthy but tasty food has always been a struggle for me. Fast forward to Chefs Online Cooking Classes and there is now a race to get to the table, my 14th month rubs her tummy nodding her head saying yum..... another FECKIN AWESOME MEAL!! Thanks Chef” - MICHELLE HUNT
Transform your health through what you eat, using widely available whole food, cooked from scratch.
Learning from Chef Cynthia means that you're learning from the best! She is a professional, qualified plant-based whole food chef that has been working in the health and wellness industry for over 15 years. She supports every-day people and strives to help them gain their health and vitality back without diets, food fads or trends. During this course you’ll learn how to:
- prepare delicious whole food recipes that your family + friends will love
- use fresh ingredients that you can find at your local supermarket (no running to multiple health food stores or ordering an exotic item online)
- make simple ingredient substitutions to cater to dietary requirements
- make creamy rich sauces without dairy
- master 5-minute recipes to whole food feasts
- ditch refined sugar and how to use natural sweeteners like maple syrup, honey and fruit save time with simple kitchen tips and tricks
- understand how each meal is nourishing you
- cook consciously and bring more energy to your meals
- store leftovers to keep it for longer
- use new flavor combinations from around the world
- heal your health with a simple and delicious whole food lifestyle
Whole Food Cooking Course Breakdown
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Breakfast Bruschetta
Module 3: Buckwheat Pancakes
Module 4: Mini Spinach Pancakes
Module 5: Corn Fritters And Avocado
Module 6: Soba Noodle Warm Fruity Salad
Module 7: Asparagus Frittata
Module 8: Veggie Burger
Module 9: Red Lentil Stew
Module 10: Tempeh Rendang
Module 11: Potato Bake
Module 12: Satay Veggies
Module 13: Chocolate Ganache Gluten-free Berry Cake
Who is this course for?
This course is anyone who:
- suffers with digestion, constipation and gut issues
- needs to include more nutrient rich foods in their diet
- wants to lose weight and keep it off without a trendy diet or food fast
- wants clear and glowing skin
- constantly feels tired and fatigued
- wants to avoid getting sick
- doesn’t want to cut out sweets, but wants to learn alternatives to using refined sugars
- is interested in transitioning to a plant-based, vegan or vegetarian diet
- wants to learn about what foods might be affecting them in a negative way
- is bored of all their go-to meals
- doesn’t have time to cook
- doesn’t want to spend a ton of money at a whole food or specialty grocery store
- wants to feel amazing and nourished IMMEDIATELY
- wants to learn healthy alternatives to their favorite recipes
Trendimi courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
Training offered by this course could potentially benefit a range of roles, but would particularly enhance careers as a
- Chef de partie
- Sous chef
- Head chef
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.