Add to basket or enquire
After spending lots of money on new white goods for your home, the last thing you want to face is an expensive repair bill when things go wrong. Learn how to fix the most common types of white goods and eliminate hefty repair costs or the need to waste money buying a replacement.
Covering everything from fridges and washing machines to coffee makers and dishwashers, the White Goods Repairing Course equips you with the knowledge and confidence you need to repair your white goods safely and get your appliances working again as soon as possible. Keep your home running smoothly, and ensure a long lifetime for any white goods in your house.
A Look at the Learning Outcomes of the White Goods Repairing Course:
- Study domestic appliances and learn about the most common types which might need to be repaired in your home.
- Learn about the different classifications of domestic appliances.
- Look at the importance of safety precautions when it comes to attempting repairs.
- Gain insight into the different types of safety precautions such as electrical, gas, and chemical safety precautions.
- Learn how to ground appliances before any repairs begin.
- A detailed look at how to repair a range of white goods including refrigerators, washing machines, coffee makers, vacuum cleaners, televisions, and cooking appliances.
- Study how to repair electrical wiring and learn all about circuits.
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
********** Course Modules***********
**White Goods Repairing Course**
Module 01: Introduction to Domestic Appliances
- Definition of Domestic Appliances
- Classification of Domestic Appliances
- Most Common Domestic Appliances
- Importance of Knowledge to Repair
Module 02: Repairing a Refrigerator
- Purpose of Refrigerator
- Basic Idea of Refrigeration
- Main Components of a Refrigerator
- Common Problems of Refrigerators
Module 03: Repairing an Air Conditioner
- Purpose of the Air Conditioner
- Basic Idea of Air Conditioning
- Main Components of Air Conditioner
- Common Problems of Air Conditioner
Module 04: Repairing a Washing Machine
- Purpose of Washing Machine
- Basic Idea of Washing Machine
- Main Components of Washing Machine
- Common Problems and Solutions of Washing Machines
Module 05: Repairing a Coffee Maker
- Purpose of Coffee Maker
- Basic Idea of Coffee Maker
- Main Components of a Coffee Maker
- Common Problems of Coffee Makers
Module 06: Repairing a Dishwasher
- Purpose of a Dishwasher
- Basic Idea of Dishwasher
- Main Components of Dishwasher
- Common Problems of Dishwashers
Module 07: Repairing a Vacuum Cleaner
- Purpose of Vacuum Cleaner
- Basic Idea and Components of Vacuum Cleaner
- Common Problems of Vacuum Cleaners
Module 08: Repairing a Water Heater
- Purpose of Water Heaters
- Basic Idea of Water Heating
- Main Components of Water Heaters
- Common Problems of Water Heaters
Module 09: Repairing a Television
- Introduction to Television
- Main Components of Television
- Common Problems of Televisions
Module 10: Repairing Electrical Wiring
- Introduction to Electrical Wiring
- Introduction to Circuits
- Electrical Safety Precautions for Wiring
Module 11: Repairing Cooking Appliances
- Electric Stoves, Cooktops, and Ovens
- Common Problems of Electric Stoves, Cooktops, and Ovens
- Gas Stoves and Ovens
- Common problems of Gas Stoves, Oven, and Cooktop
- Microwave Ovens
- Common Problems of Microwave Ovens
Module 12: Repairing a Cloth Dryer
- Purpose of Cloth Dryer
- Basic Idea of Dryer
- Main components of A Dryer
- Common Problems of a Dryer
Module 13: Safety Precautions during Repairing Appliances
- Importance of Safety Precautions
- Individual Safety Precautions
- Electrical Safety Precautions
- Gas Safety Precautions
- Checking Appliance Voltage
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion PDF certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99.
Who is this course for?
Whether you're an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this White Goods Repairing Course course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills.
The White Goods Repairing Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.