Data Law Limited
Add to basket or enquire
On completion of this course you will:
- Be aware of the factors to consider before registering a charity
- Be able to identify when is the best time to apply to register a charity
- Have considered the issues involved when registering a charity including finance, funding and employees
- Be aware of what is required when completing an on-line application to register a charity, including additional documentation and trustee certification
- Appreciate the client’s on-going obligations and be able to advise the client accordingly
What is the target audience?
Charities exist to benefit the public and in return qualify for certain tax exemptions and reliefs on income and gains.
Currently there are 180,000 charities registered in England and Wales and the prospect of setting up a charity or converting existing bodies into charities does have it’s appeal, however once registered there is no turning back.
Once granted you cannot undo charitable status and there are on-going responsibilities to consider when advising clients regarding this process. During this webinar, Richard Quenby will examine when ‘a charity’, as opposed to a purely private activity, comes into existence. This course will also consider the legal and practical aspects of establishing a charity and what you will need to consider before doing so.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.