Add to basket or enquire
***ONCE IN A LIFETIME OFFER***
*--Digital Certificate, Transcript and Student ID all included in the price--*
Our Welding course is ideal for anyone who wants to become a welder or anyone already working in the industry who wants to develop their welding skills further and advance their career.
This Welding Bundle consists the following courses:
- Course 1: Welding Methods and Safety Training
- Course 2: Electrical and Fire Safety Measures and Legislation
- Course 3: Workplace First Aid and Incident Management Training
- Course 4: Construction Project Management and Construction Cost Estimation
Learn the craftsmanship involved in professional welding and gain the skills to become an expert welder, with the Welding course.
This professional welding training course teaches the basic principles of welding, from the process of preparing metals for fabrication, to basic welding techniques. It also goes into detail about the different types of metal fabrication, with step-by-step video training.
Designed by industry experts, this course contains 16 concise modules, and can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis. Get certified online today, and gain the expertise to become a professional welder in no time.
Easily learn the skills and knowledge you desire in Construction with our Welding, you get an unparalleled learning experience with us and you get a digital certificate, transcript and a student ID card all included with the course price.
What makes us the go to choice for people who want to learn about Construction is our dedication and commitment to providing you with the best service possible. You will get unlimited access to the Welding, no matter where you are in the world you will be able to access your Welding any time you want.
Should you have any questions while studying this Welding, our experienced tutors and mentors will answer them via email and live chat.
With the original certificate you get after completing your Welding you will gain the CPD qualifications that will help you succeed out in the world and in your career.
With our Student ID card you will get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Enrol in our Welding today and start learning.
Why buy this Welding?
- Unlimited access to all 4 courses for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Directly receive CPD accredited qualifications after course completion
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge from the comfort of your home
- Module 01~ Welding: Introduction to Welding
- Module 02~ Welding: Getting Familiar with Metals
- Module 03~ Welding: Exploring Welding Methods
- Module 04~ Welding: Knowing the Welding Metals
- Module 05~ Welding: Preparing Steel for Welding
- Module 06~ Welding: Working with Stainless Steel
- Module 07~ Welding: Working with Aluminium and Other Metals
- Module 08~ Welding: MIG Welding Tutorial
- Module 09~ Welding: TIG Welding Tutorial
- Module 10~ Welding: Arc Welding Tutorial
*Welding Hazards and Safety*
- Module 11~ Welding: Illness Caused by Welding Fume and Gases
- Module 12~ Welding: Welding Fume - Reducing the Risk
- Module 13~ Welding: Hearing Loss and Vibration White Finger
- Module 14~ Welding: Other Safety Issues
- Module 15~ Welding: Protection during Welding
- Module 16~ Welding: Safety in Gas Welding
**Welding - Electrical and Fire Safety Measures and Legislation**
- Welding - Module 01: Introduction and Basics
- Welding -Module 02: Introduction to Fire Safety
- Welding -Module 03: Voltage and Resistance
- Welding -Module 04: Capacitance and Capacitors
- Welding -Module 05: Safety Precautions
- Welding -Module 06: Fire Safety Legislation
- Welding -Module 07: Measures of Fire Safety
- Welding -Module 08: Fire Emergency: Evacuation Procedures
**Welding - Workplace First Aid and Incident Management Training**
- Welding -Introduction to Workplace First Aid
- Welding -Legal Framework for Workplace First Aid
- Welding -Incident Management at Work
- Welding -Primary Survey
- Welding -Secondary Survey
- Welding -Basic First-Aid Techniques
- Welding -Dealing with Minor Injuries at the Workplace
- Welding -Secondary Illness Loss of Responsiveness and CPR
- Welding -Secondary Illness Breathing Problems
- Welding -Secondary Illnesses and Injuries
- Welding -Dealing With Fractures and Dislocations
- Welding -Call for an Emergency
After studying the course materials of the Welding you will be able to take the MCQ test that will assess your knowledge. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
This Welding does not require you to have any prior qualifications or experience. You can just enrol and start learning.
This Welding was made by professionals and it is compatible with all PC’s, Mac’s, tablets and smartphones. You will be able to access the course from anywhere at any time as long as you have a good enough internet connection.
This Welding is a great way for you to gain multiple skills from the comfort of your home. You can brighten up your CV while exploring the following jobs -
- Assemblers and Fabricators
- Jeweler, Precious Stone, and Metal Workers
- Machinists, Tool, and Die Makers
- Sheet Metal Workers
- Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Steamfitters
- Metal and Plastic Machine Workers
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.