Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
If you’re looking to learn a trade which will never be replaced by technology, why not enrol on the Welding online training course? Designed by welding experts, this course covers all the essential elements you need to learn to explore a career in welding.
You can expect to complete the Welding course in around eight hours, and at the end of the course, you will have a solid understanding of the core elements of welding and becoming a professional Welder. You can even work through the welding tutorials on a range of welding techniques and learn a new skill from the comfort of your own home.
Skills You Will Learn from This Welding Course:
- Get familiar with a range of welding metals
- Explore a range of welding methods
- Learn how to work with stainless steel, aluminium and other metals
- Knowledge of MIG welding, TIG welding, and Arc welding
- Understand how to reduce the risk of welding hazards and construction safety incidents
- Ensure proper protection when welding
Key Topics to Be Covered in This Welding Course:
- An in-depth introduction to welding
- Getting familiar with metals
- Explore a range of welding methods
- Working with stainless steel in welding
- Working with aluminium and other metals in welding
- Expert tutorials on MIG welding, TIG welding, and Arc welding
- Common illnesses caused by welding fumes and gases
- How to stay protected during welding
- Safety in gas welding
Why People love Welding From Academy for Health & Fitness:
- Opportunity to boost your CV/Resume with IAO & CPD accredited qualification
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (Postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Instant results upon completion of each assessment
- Certificates available in both PDF and hard copy format
- Interactive, high-quality course content with 24/7 online access
- Full tutor support and learning assistance included
Here are the topics you will cover on the Welding Course:
- Module 1: Introduction to Welding
- Module 2: Getting Familiar with Metals
- Module 3: Exploring Welding Methods
- Module 4: Knowing the Welding Metals
- Module 5: Preparing Steel for Welding
- Module 6: Working with Stainless Steel
- Module 7: Working with Aluminium and Other Metals
- Module 8: MIG Welding Tutorial
- Module 9: TIG Welding Tutorial
- Module 10: Arc Welding Tutorial
Welding Hazards and Safety
- Module 11: Illness Caused by Welding Fume and Gases
- Module 12: Welding Fume – Reducing the Risk
- Module 13: Hearing Loss and Vibration White Finger
- Module 14: Other Safety Issues
- Module 15: Protection during Welding
- Module 16: Safety in Gas Welding
Once you have finished the learning stages in the course, your abilities will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice question session, after which you will receive the results immediately.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is accredited by IAO and CPD and universally accepted. You can order your certificate at a cost of £10 for PDF and £29 for hardcopy certificate or both for £34.
The Welding has been professionally-designed for motivated learners who are looking to add a new skill to their CV and stand head and shoulders above the competition. Learn the latest industry-specific information with the Welding. Enrol on the Welding and learn a new professional skill from anywhere, at any time!
Enrol on the Welding with no formal entry requirements! If you have a passion for knowledge and want to learn something new, register on the Welding Course without any delay. We only ask that all students have a passion for learning and literacy, and be over the age of 16. Complete the Welding online from your computer, tablet, or smartphone, and learn in a way that suits you.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.