Add to basket or enquire
Follow your dreams by enrolling on the Welding Course today and develop the experience, skills and knowledge you need to enhance your professional development. Welding Course will help you arm yourself with the qualities you need to work towards your dream job.
Study the Welding Course training course online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Welding Course will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
This Welding Course consists of a number of easy to digest, in-depth modules, designed to provide you with a detailed, expert level of knowledge. Study the Welding Course through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials.
Receive online tutor support as you study the Welding Course, to ensure you are supported every step of the way. Get a free e-certificate as proof of your Welding Course completion.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Welding Course. The Welding Course is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
The Welding Course is incredibly great value and allows you to study at your own pace. With full course access for one year, you can complete the Welding Course when it suits you. Access the Welding Course modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The Welding Course is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Welding Course now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying Welding Course With Janets
- Free PDF certificate upon successful completion of the Welding Course
- Full one-year access to Welding Course Course materials
- Instant assessment results with the Welding Course
- No hidden fees with the Welding Course
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday with the Welding Course
- Study the Welding Course at your own pace
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Gain a complete understanding of Welding Course
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the Welding Course
- Study the Welding Course in your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential by completing the Welding Course
The Welding Course training course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Welding Course content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Welding Course has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
Welding Course Curriculum:
Welding Course has been developed with the following modules:
- Module 1: Introduction to Welding
- Module 2: Getting Familiar with Metals
- Module 3: Exploring Welding Methods
- Module 4: Knowing the Welding Metals
- Module 5: Preparing Steel for Welding
- Module 6: Working with Stainless Steel
- Module 7: Working with Aluminium and Other Metals
- Module 8: MIG Welding Tutorial
- Module 9: TIG Welding Tutorial
- Module 10: Arc Welding Tutorial
Welding Hazards and Safety
- Module 11: Illness Caused by Welding Fume and Gases
- Module 12: Welding Fume – Reducing the Risk
- Module 13: Hearing Loss and Vibration White Finger
- Module 14: Other Safety Issues
- Module 15: Protection during Welding
- Module 16: Safety in Gas Welding
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Welding Course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Welding Course. After successfully passing the Welding Course exam, you will be able to apply for a CPD-accredited certificate as proof of your Welding Course qualification.
All students who successfully complete the Welding Course can instantly download their free e-certificate. You can also purchase a hard copy of the Welding Course certificate, which will be delivered by post for £9.99.
Who is this course for?
The Welding Training is ideal for those who already work in this sector or are an aspiring professional. This Welding course is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV. Learn key skills and gain a professional qualification to prove your newly-acquired knowledge.
The Welding Training is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. To study the Welding course, all your need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and IT skills. You must also be over the age of 16.
The Welding Training is ideal for anyone who wants to pursue their dream career in a relevant industry. Learn the skills you need to boost your CV and go after the job you want. Complete the Welding Training and gain an industry-recognised qualification that will help you excel in finding your ideal job.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.