Add to basket or enquire
Education Day Gift (Additional Courses + Pdf Certificate + Transcript + Student ID) - Enrol Now!
Welding Training Bundle | 4 Accredited Courses, Pdf Certificate, Transcript | Portable Appliance Testing, Electricity, PUWER
This bundle of 15 relevant Welding courses is designed in such a way that one can get in-depth learning of construction welding from A to Z. Welding is the most incredible craft in the world. So, equip yourself with the required expertise to build anything in the world and showcase your skillset that 98% of the population can't do.
This Bundle consists of the following professional career-oriented courses:
- Course 1: Welding
- Course 2: Portable Appliance Testing and Risk Assessment Training
- Course 3: Electricity - Theory and Safety Training
- Course 4: PUWER
ONLINE LEARNING SIMPLIFIED WITH ALL IN ONE MEGA BUNDLE
With our exclusive Welding Bundle, you can boost your career and employability by discovering your skills, talents, and interests. This Welding course is meant to advance your career in the Construction industry, so you'll pave the way to your ideal employment. Welding offers the kind of professional training that today's employers want.
- Unlimited access to all 4 courses for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and Student ID all included in the price
- Free Exam & 24/7 non-stop tutor support available
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Directly receive CPD accredited proficiency after course completion
- Receive one to one assistance every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
By the end of this bundle, you'll have improved your employability and equipped you with potential skills to keep you ahead of the pack of others. In addition, the course will add extra value to your resume to stand out to potential employers, keeping you afloat from the competition.
The Welding Bundle is one of the most prestigious training offered at StudyHub and is highly valued by employers for a good reason. This bundle course has been created with 4 premium courses to provide our learners with the best learning experience possible to increase their understanding of their chosen field.
Like every one of Study Hub's courses, this Course is meticulously developed and well researched. In addition, each of the topics is divided into Elementary modules, allowing our students to grasp each lesson quickly.
The Welding course is self-paced and can be taken from the comfort of your home, office, or on the go! With our Student ID card, you will get discounts on music, food, travel, clothes, etc.
Enrol in our Welding Course today and start learning.
Course 01: Welding
- Introduction to Welding
- Getting Familiar with Metals
- Exploring Welding Methods
- Knowing the Welding Metals
- Preparing Steel for Welding
- Working with Stainless Steel
- Working with Aluminium and Other Metals
- MIG Welding Tutorial
- TIG Welding Tutorial
- Arc Welding Tutorial
Welding Hazards and Safety
- Illness Caused by Welding Fume and Gases
- Welding Fume - Reducing the Risk
- Hearing Loss and Vibration White Finger
- Other Safety Issues
- Protection during Welding
- Safety in Gas Welding
Course 2: Portable Appliance Testing and Risk Assessment Training
- Introduction to Portable Appliance Testing
- Risk Assessment
- Reducing and Controlling Risks
- Combined Inspection and Testing
Course 3: Electricity - Theory and Safety Training
- Intro Basic Electricity
- The Nature of Electricity
- Conductors & Insulators
- Current and Electric Circuits
- Ohm’s Law
- Electric Power
- Series & Parallel Circuits
- Circuit Theorems
- Electric Fields and Capacitance
- Magnetism and Inductance
- Transient Response Capacitors & Inductors
Course 4: PUWER
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations
- Selection and Conformity of Work Equipment
- Safe Functionality of Work Equipment
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Work Equipment
- Maintenance of Work Equipment
Following your completion of the Welding course materials, you will be able to take an assignment test to assess your knowledge. You will be able to grab the PDF certificate & transcript for free after passing the test. Original Hard Copy certificates must be bought separately for an extra £8.
Who is this course for?
This Welding training is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
To participate in this course, all you need is —
- A smart device
- A secure internet connection
- And a keen interest in Welding.
With the support and proper guidance, you will learn the skills and knowledge that will help sharpen your career at;
The average annual salary of Welder: £24,336
- iron worker/welder
- Maintenance Welder
- Pipe Welder
- Spot Welder
- Structural Ironworker
- Welder Helper
- Welder Operator
- Welding Foreman
- Welding Instructor
- Welding Operator
- Welding Supervisor
- Welding Technician
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Do I need my own tape player or anything else for the course ?Answer:
Dear Tim, You can do this course using your mobile or pc. No tape player is needed to do the course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Certificate of completion is included in course price
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.