Next Learn Academy
Add to basket or enquire
----------------------------------- Halloween Sale ------------------------------------
Haunted House Sale! with massive savings on globally renowned online courses
➽➽➽Buy 1 Get 3 OFFER!
***Get 3 FREE Complimentary Courses + PDF Certificates***
- Course 1 : Pipe Fitting Training
- Course 2 : Plumbing Training
- Course 3 : Practical Project Management
**FREE PDF Certificates Included**
----SEASONAL OFFER----SEASONAL OFFER----SEASONAL OFFER----
Certificate in Welding Training - Level 2
Learn the Nitty-Gritty of welding work
This course, Certificate in Welding Training - Level 2, is designed to give you proper guidance on concepts such as metal fabrication, welding, thermal cutting and brazing. If you are already employed in the industry, this course will help you improve the skills and experiences, opening new doors for you in your career.
The course caters to learners who want to improve their skills with a comprehensively guided course module. With Certificate in Welding Training - Level 2 course, new career opportunities will open up as the course guarantees value for your investment in money and time.
Once you enrol to Certificate in Welding Training - Level 2 course, you will be given access to the course material, designed by experts in the industry with years of experience in the field. Their valuable knowledge and skills are reflected in the course material, which will ensure that you learn the essential skills of the craft including basic principles and the nitty-gritty of welding procedure
Get Started Today!!
- Accredited by CPD
- Unlimited Access for 365 Days
- Free PDF Certificate Included
Why You Should Learn at Next Learn Academy?
Online learning is flexible, convenient and gives you the opportunity to balance life's other commitments with higher education. Next Learn Academy offers an extensive range of online courses with a variety of rich material and resources that will let you connect to peers and expert tutors and build on your skills and knowledge. Next Learn Academy is a reliable online provider with a strong reputation and its meticulously designed courses to help you kick-start your professional journey in the best possible way.
- 1: An Introduction To Welding An Introduction To Welding 10:00
- 2: Welding Safety 23:00
- 3: Oxy-Acetylene Welding 03:00
- 4: Hot Work 02:00
- 5: Brazing Section 09:00
- 6: MIG Welding 27:00
- 7: ARC Welding 11:00
- 8: The Welding Environment 07:00
- 9: Metallurgy And Other Kinds of Welding 09:00
- 10: Fire Safety 55:00
- 11: Glossary 17:00
- 12: Certificate in Welding Training - Level 2 MOCK EXAM 12:00
- 13: Certificate in Welding Training - Level 2 FINAL EXAM 11:00
Module 01 : An introduction to welding
- Basic electrical terms
- General welding
- Intro to gas welding
Module 02 : Welding safety
- Welding section introduction
- General welding safety rules
- Welding safety issues
- Whose responsibility is fire safety in welding?
- Types of welding what is in welding fumes?
- Hazards of welding in confined spaces
- Welding safety summary
- OSHA’s welding standard
Module 03 : Oxy-Acetylene welding
- Oxy-Acetylene welding
Module 04 : Hot work
- Hot work section
Module 05 : Brazing section
- Brazing tips
- Torch brazing
- Soldering, brazing and welding tips
- Types of brazing
- Furnace brazing
- Brazing tips
Module 06 : MIG welding
- MIG welding section
- MIG welding names
- How MIG welding works
- MIG welding equipment and accessories
- Joint setup and preparation
- MIG welding summary
- Understanding the electrical charge
- Electric shock
- Signs and symptoms
- Understanding volts and voltage
- Understanding ampere and amperage
Module 07 : ARC welding
- Arc welding introduction
- Arc power supply
- Current and electrodes
- Different arc welding processes
- New welding technologies
- Arc welding steps
- Arc welding troubleshooting
Module 08 : The welding environment
- Welding environment introduction
Module 09 : Metallurgy and other kinds of welding
- Metallurgy section
- Unusual welding conditions
- Welding trends
- Glass and plastic welding section
Module 10 : Fire safety
- Fire safety section
- People with special needs
- What exactly is fire?
- Understanding fire
- The fire triangle
- The fire tetrahedron
- Fire protection and prevention
- Fire code
- Public fire safety education
- Fire prevention measures
- Fire extinguisher section
- Elimination of ignition sources
- Fire extinguisher section
- OSHA fire prevention rule 1910.38(a)
- OSHA definitions used in the fire planning and evacuation rules
- Fire protection rule – 1926.150
- Fixed firefighting equipment
- Fixed fire prevention – 1926.151
Module 11 : Glossary
- Welding glossary
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions assessment test is marked automatically so that you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon the successful completion of the course, you will be awarded the Certificate in Welding Training - Level 2 certificate by CPD. You will receive a FREE E-certificate (PDF format) and a Printed Certificate absolutely FREE, with an applicable delivery fee upon completing the course.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
CPD is an internationally recognised accrediting body that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in an enterprise.
- High-quality e-learning study materials.
- Tutorials/materials from industry-leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Certification
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for those who would like to become a welder. School leavers and job seekers are welcome to take it.
- This course requires no formal prerequisites and this certification is open to everyone
Once you successfully complete this course you can apply for any prestigious position which offers you a lucrative salary. Furthermore it helps you to pursue further education on the subject and gain more experience in the field. Here are some specific professions you can apply for after completing the course.
Welder - £29,556 annually (Approximately)
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi Is this course is recognised by UK employers? Kind regards AndrewAnswer:
Dear Andrzej, Thank you for your query. CPD is an internationally recognised accrediting body, therefore the course is globally recognised. Please feel free to contact if you have any further clarifications, we will be happy to assist. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Reed courses certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed