Add to basket or enquire
Change your life with a job ready course
The main objective of this training course is to give you the "hands-on" knowledge and practical skills for your chosen trade, regardless of your current level of ability. This is a uniquely structured blended learning program, delivered by a combination of theory and practical skills acquisition.
The practical training is designed to complement the course – not only bringing into context the theory you have learnt at home, but also giving you the knowledge, skills and experience you need to work competently and safely in your chosen trade.
This course aims to provide you with everything you need to approach your career with confidence and gain the qualifications proving your competence in welding.
Upon successful completion of the course you will have attained the knowledge, skills and qualifications needed to gain employment and work competently and safely as a welder.
- Metal Fabrication
- Thermal cutting
- Manual Metal Arc Welding
- Metal Inert Gas (MIG) Welding
- Oxy-Acetylene Welding
- Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) Welding
- City & Guilds level 1 Award in introductory Welding Skills Oxy-Acetylene Welding
- City & Guilds level 1 Award in introductory Welding Skills Metal Inert Gas Welding
- City & Guilds level 1 Award in introductory Welding Skills Metal Arc Welding
- City & Guilds level 2 Diploma in Engineering – Fabrication and Welding Technology
- City & Guilds level 2 Award in Welding Skills Tungsten Inert Gas Welding
- City & Guilds level 2 Award in Welding Skills Manual Metal Arc Welding
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is interested in a new career as a welder
Based in England
Minimum age requirement is 18 years of age
You can work for a welder company in the UK or be self-employed and have your own company.