- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
This course is designed to take you from a complete beginner to a fully qualified welder, by providing you with a thorough grounding in welding processes and its principles. It covers a number of City & Guilds qualifications.
The main objective of this training course is to give you the “hands-on” knowledge and practical skills for your chosen trade, regardless of your current level of ability. This is a uniquely structured blended learning program, delivered by a combination of theory and practical skills acquisition.
The practical training is designed to complement the course – not only bringing into context the theory you have learnt at home, but also giving you the knowledge, skills and experience you need to work competently and safely in your chosen trade.
This course aims to provide you with everything you need to approach your career with confidence and gain the qualifications proving your competence in welding.
On welding course you could be working towards these qualifications:
Level 1 & Level 2 theory modules leading to:
- City & Guilds level 1 Award in introductory Welding Skills Oxy-Acetylene Welding
- City & Guilds level 1 Award in introductory Welding Skills Metal Inert Gas Welding
- City & Guilds level 1 Award in introductory Welding Skills Metal Arc Welding
- City & Guilds level 2 Diploma in Engineering – Fabrication and Welding Technology
- City & Guilds level 2 Award in Welding Skills Tungsten Inert Gas Welding
- City & Guilds level 2 Award in Welding Skills Manual Metal Arc Welding
Upon successful completion of the course you will have attained the knowledge, skills and qualifications needed to gain employment and work competently and safely as a welder.
Our training providers will also help you compile a portfolio of your work, should you want to go on and obtain further qualifications.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is interested in a new career as a welder
Minimum age requirement is 19 years of age and Courses start from £20/ week
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.