Add to basket or enquire
Become a qualified welder by learning the basics and advanced techniques of welding various metals, with the Welding – Basic to Advanced (British Standard) training course.
In this detailed training course you learn; various theoretical and practical welding techniques for various metals. You will also learn how welding is incorporated in the fabrication industry.
The Welding – Basic to Advanced (British Standard) Training Course covers everything from; various types of metals through to how to weld different types of metal for the fabrication industry.
Learning Outcomes of The Welding – Basic To Advanced (British Standard):
- Learn about different types of metal fabrication
- Learn the basic principles of welding
- Develop skills in welding various metals
- Explore how to prepare metals for fabrication
- Learn health and safety principles for the welding trade
- Understand personal protection equipment and how to use it
- Learn about safety in gas welding
- Develop techniques for skilled advanced welding.
Benefits of studying the Welding - Basic To Advanced (British Standard) Course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams.
The Welding - Basic To Advanced (British Standard) course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
- Module 1: Introduction to Welding
- Module 2: Getting Familiar with Metals
- Module 3: Exploring Welding Methods
- Module 4: Knowing the Welding Metals
- Module 5: Preparing Steel for Welding
- Module 6: Working with Stainless Steel
- Module 7: Working with Aluminium and Other Metals
- Module 8: MIG Welding Tutorial
- Module 9: TIG Welding Tutorial
- Module 10: Arc Welding Tutorial
Welding Hazards and Safety
- Module 11: Illness Caused by Welding Fume and Gases
- Module 12: Welding Fume – Reducing the Risk
- Module 13: Hearing Loss and Vibration White Finger
- Module 14: Other Safety Issues
- Module 15: Protection during Welding
- Module 16: Safety in Gas Welding
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99 and PDF Certificate at £4.99.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Does the price £27 cover all the modules from start to completion of the course
Dear Chris, Thank you for contacting us. This is the full price of the course, and it covers all the modules. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.