Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Do you want to discover your creativity in the art of welding?
Don’t you want to learn the skills and techniques to weld like a pro and turn your passion into a career? If yes, then join our welding course and master the skills of welding, and create your own metal masterpieces that will last a lifetime.
In this course, we cover the fundamentals of welding and joining and provide an explanation of the various welding procedures and methods, as well as how to use them to get flawless welding outcomes. Next, you will learn how to use various arc-welding power sources as part of this training programme. The brazing and welding techniques are then compared and we examine brazing concepts and describe how they might assist you in producing a flawless weld.
Furthermore, we discuss the benefits and restrictions of brazing and offer expert advice to help you weld better. Then, we demonstrate the ideal techniques for applying adhesive bonding to your joints and welds. understanding of the hazards associated with welding and the proper safety procedures to minimise the risks of injury or accident will also be discussed in this course. Lastly, the course covers topics such as welding safety regulations, fire prevention, personal protective equipment, first aid and proper use of safety maintenance equipment such as welding helmets, gloves, and respirators.
So, join our course now if you further want to study these mentioned topics elaborately.
This bundle includes the following courses:
- Course 01: Welding
- Course 02: Health and Safety in Construction
Enrol yourself and be efficient for:
- Identify their essential function in manufacturing
- Describe the various welding methods
- Learn the science of joining and welding.
- Understand the various types and subtypes of joining and welding.
- Explain the three different forms of welding and the five different types of joints.
- Recognise the hazards associated with welding, cutting, and brazing, and implement appropriate safety measures to control those hazards.
- Properly use and maintain personal protective equipment, including welding helmets, gloves, and respirators.
- Accredited by CPD
- Instant e-certificate
- Fully online, interactive Welding and Safety course with audio voiceover
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
Enrol now in this Welding and Safety course to excel!
How You will be Benefited from Welding and Safety Bundle
All through this self-paced training, you will get engaging learning materials and acquire the necessary knowledge to work with various concepts to gain a competitive advantage in the employment market.
All of our courses included in this Welding and Safety bundle are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Welding and Safety course, you will immediately be sent digital certificates for the bundle courses.
Who is this course for?
- Machinists, mechanics.
- Individuals who are interested in learning to weld.
- People who want to pursue a career in welding, such as welding technicians, fabricators, or welding engineers.
There are no formal requirements for this bundle courses to be enrolled.
Upon completion of the course, the learner can pursue a career in the relevant field. Here are some career choices one could go for:
- Welder: Salary: £22,000 to £45,000 per annum
- Steel fixer: Salary: £19,000 to £37,000 per annum
- Engineering construction craftwork: Salary: £19,000 to £33,000 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the hard copy certificates for Free! The delivery charge of the hard copy certificate inside the UK is £3.99 each.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.