Learn a brilliant trade that you can rely on as a skill to grow your career with the Welder Training Course (UK Standard).
In this detailed training course, you learn; the up-to-date information and in-depth knowledge required to undertake welding services within the UK welding trade.
The Welder Training Course (UK Standard) covers everything from; the different types of welding to standard practices, the various types of metal, using various welding machines and much more.
Highlights of The Welder Training Course (UK Standard):
- Learn the process of fabricating welding products
- Learn the various types of metal and how these are welded
- Understand multiple welding methods
- Learn how to prepare steel for welding
- Learn how to work with aluminium and other metals
- Learn health and safety when undertaking welding activities
- Understand how to reduce the risk of hazards to your wellbeing
- Gain a competent understanding in Personal Protective Equipment.
We’ve taken this comprehensive Welder Training Course (UK Standard) course and broken it down into 16 manageable module which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Construction Skills. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This course is designed with the following modules:
- Module 1: Introduction to Welding
- Module 2: Getting Familiar with Metals
- Module 3: Exploring Welding Methods
- Module 4: Knowing the Welding Metals
- Module 5: Preparing Steel for Welding
- Module 6: Working with Stainless Steel
- Module 7: Working with Aluminium and Other Metals
- Module 8: MIG Welding Tutorial
- Module 9: TIG Welding Tutorial
- Module 10: Arc Welding Tutorial
Welding Hazards and Safety
- Module 11: Illness Caused by Welding Fume and Gases
- Module 12: Welding Fume – Reducing the Risk
- Module 13: Hearing Loss and Vibration White Finger
- Module 14: Other Safety Issues
- Module 15: Protection during Welding
- Module 16: Safety in Gas Welding
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the Welder Training Course (UK Standard) course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Hardcopy Certificate at a cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Welder Training Course (UK Standard) course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
This course is compatible with all kinds of devices and the age requirement for this Welder Training Course (UK Standard) course is 16. So, basically, everyone can take this course to acquire this skills that are necessary.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Andrew Lee asked:
Hi what is the duration of the course and can I take this course if I live in the Caribbean
Dear Andrew, Thank you for contacting us. The estimated course duration is 07 hours of continuous study. However, you will get one year access to the course after purchasing, and you can complete it anytime within a year. The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. Therefore, you can do the courses from anywhere in the world. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.