Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Understand the fundamentals of weight loss and gain the necessary skills to start your own business and help your clients lose weight. You can complete this course in just 4 hours and get a professional & recognised certificate.
This Weight Loss Diploma is designed by industry experts, and it can help you turn your dreams in professional life into a reality.
Our exclusive Weight Loss Diploma follows an advanced curriculum that breaks down the topics into several easy to understand modules.
These modules will help you understand all the aspects of weight loss and managing clients. You can study at your own pace and you will have complete 24/7 access to the course. The course is accessible via any modern device that has an internet connection.
Our expert instructors are available on weekdays to listen to any of your queries via email and help you achieve your goals.
After you successfully complete the Weight Loss Diploma you will receive a recognised certificate which will fast-track your career and will showcase your expertise on this topic.
This professional certification along with your in-depth understanding of the course materials will put you ahead of the competition and will allow you to stand out from others.
Learning Outcomes Of This Weight Loss Diploma
- Learn how to assess your clients and evaluate their fitness levels
- Build and grow your coaching business online from scratch
- Understand how to design weight loss diets that meet your clients’ needs
- Motivate clients to achieve their goals and set personal targets for them
- Deepen your knowledge of nutrition, dieting and balanced clean eating
- Learn about the role and responsibilities of a weight loss coach
In the Weight Loss Diploma, you will discover the fastest and most effective way to lose weight without having to resort to the latest diet fad.
You will also gain the essential skills and knowledge to become a qualified weight loss coach.
Take steps to start building your brand and take an in-depth look at the coaching process, from goal-setting to the different coaching business models.
Learn from the experts and become certified.
Key Topics to Be Covered In This Weight Loss Diploma
- The role and responsibilities of a weight loss coach
- An introduction to the different coaching business models
- The steps to conducting a client assessment
- SMART goal-setting techniques and strategies
- An introduction to weight loss nutrition theory
Skills You Will Gain From This Weight Loss Diploma
- Weight loss management
- Science-based knowledge of nutrition
- Weight loss coaching
Why should you choose the Weight Loss Diploma course with Academy for Health & Fitness?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate accredited by CPD & IAO after completing this Weight Loss Diploma course
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Globally accepted standard structured lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging contents and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete the Weight Loss Diploma program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full 24/7 tutor support
Course Curriculum Of This Weight Loss Diploma
Here is a breakdown of the course curriculum of this Weight Loss Diploma
Weight Loss Diploma
- Weight Loss Coach Promo
- The Roles & Responsibilities Of A Weight Loss Coach
- 5 Reasons For Becoming A Weight Loss Coach
- The Skills You Need As A Weight Loss Coach
- How Much Does A Weight Loss Coach Earn
- The Different Coaching Business Models
- Client Assessment Introduction
- Getting To Know Your Client
- Understanding Your Client’s Pain Points
- How To Set SMART Goals
- Body Mass Index Explained
- How To Keep Clients Motivated During The Coaching Process
Weight Loss Nutrition Theory
- Common Weight Loss Myths Debunked
- The Weight Loss Nutrition Pyramid
- The Science Of Successful Weight Loss
- Weight Loss vs Fat Loss
- What About Fat Loss Foods?
- Determining calorie need (TDEE)
- Adjusting A Diet For Weight Loss
- How Much Protein For Weight Loss
- How Much Fat For Weight Loss
- How Many Carbs For Weight Loss
- Combining Macronutrients
- Ideal Meal Timing & Meal Frequency
- How to create a diet plan for a client
- The Best Fat Loss Supplements
Common Diets Explained
- Gluten-Free Diet
- Paleo Diet
- Low Carb Diet
- Intermittent Fasting
- Vegan Diet
- Ketogenic Diet
Weight Loss Training Theory
- Common Weight Loss Exercising Myths Debunked
- The Perfect Weight Loss Workout
- HIIT Explained
- How To Progress With HIIT Workouts
- Can You Build Muscle & Lose Fat At The Same Time?
- Strength Training & Weight Loss
- Why You Shouldn’t Do More Reps When Trying To Lose Weight
- Should You Train Fasted?
How To Solve Common Weight Loss Problems
- The Right Cheat Meals
- How To Correctly Take Diet Breaks
- How To Break Through A Fat Loss Plateau
- How To Explain Sudden Weight Changes
- Is Starvation Mode Real?
Weight Loss Motivation
- Weight Loss Motivation Overview
- How To Track Progress
- What’s The Ideal Rate Of Fat Loss?
- How To Stop Relying On Willpower
- How To Avoid The “What The Hell Effect”
Building Your Brand
- Marketing & Selling Introduction
- Your Marketing Game Plan
- Your Sales Approach
- Content Marketing For Coaches
- How To Define Your Mission Statement
- Your Coaching Outline
Once you have completed all the modules in the Weight Loss Diploma course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
The learners have to successfully complete the assessment of this Weight Loss Diploma course to achieve the CPD & IAO accredited certificate. Digital certificates can be ordered for only £10. The learner can purchase printed hard copies inside the UK for £29, and international students can purchase printed hard copies for £39.
Who is this course for?
Is This Weight Loss Diploma Course Right for You?
This course is for anyone looking to become a qualified weight loss coach and gain the expertise to set up their own coaching business.
To provide you with ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You have the freedom to study at your own pace.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Become qualified to set up your own weight loss coaching business and kickstart a rewarding career in the health and fitness industry.
This comprehensive training course will equip you with essential coaching skills and specialist knowledge of weight loss management.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.