Take steps to become a professional wedding planner or bridal consultant, and enjoy an exciting career in the events industry with the Wedding Planner Course. This course is endorsed by ABC Awards – a regulated organisation that ensures professional, reputable certification for further education.
Want to know how to make your clients’ and loved ones’ big day truly special? Discover everything there is to know about the planning process in this online wedding planner course. In this course, you will explore the wedding and events sector in-depth, and the role and responsibilities of a wedding and events professional.
Whether you want to brush up on your skills or are entirely new to events management, this course will provide you with the practical knowledge to plan all types of weddings. You’ll also learn how to get creative with themes, decorations, and reception ideas – even on a shoestring budget!
- The skills expected to organize the clients’ wedding successfully.
- Coordinate weddings of varying sizes, cultures and budgets.
- Step-by-step instructions for planning and organizing a wedding day, from start to finish.
- Get adequate guidance and help troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- Make sure that the wedding party is on time and in the right places.
- Master the essential planning skills, including sales and negotiation skills, excellent communication and customer care skills.
- Improve problem-solving skills and the ability to deal with the unexpected in weddings.
- Useful information on dealing with suppliers, choosing a florist, design and theme and much more.
- Tips and tricks for solving other last-minute emergencies or disasters.
- Be able to provide the clients with an enjoyable and stress-free planning process.
- Gain the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and accomplish on a tight budget.
- Discover what it takes to open your own wedding planning business.
- Bring extraordinary attention to detail ensuring your clients’ wedding day dreams come true.
Module 01: Wedding Planner
- The profession of a Wedding Planner
- Characteristics of a Wedding Planner
- The Planning Process
- Client Questionnaire
- Types of Wedding
- Choosing Music for the Ceremony and Banquet
Module 02: Planning for the Big Day
- The Engagement Party
- The Bachelor or Hen Party
- Choice of Venue for the Celebration
- The Guest List
- Page Boys and Flower Girls
- Ring and Symbols of Partnership
- The Pledge
- The Wedding Speeches
- Event Checklist
Module 03 & 04: Dressing the Wedding Party - Part I & II
- The Bride
- The Groom
- The Maid of Honour or Bridesmaid Dress
- Hair Colour and Style
Module 05: The Reception, Party, and Gifts
- Choosing the Wedding Meal Menu
- Floral Decoration
- The Layout of the Tables and Guests
- Table Decorations
- What to Give to Your Guests?
- What to Give the Couple?
- Capturing Lifelong Memories
- The After Party
Module 06: Final Budget
- Sample Budgets
- Sarah and Jack’s Wedding
- Incidence Analysis
Module 07: Marketing Your Wedding Planner Business
- Market Research
- Build Your Brand
- Take advantage of low-cost marketing techniques
- Make your website work hard for you
- Social Media
- PR and Advertising
Module 08: Starting Your Wedding Planner Business
- Available Helps
- Setting Up Your Business
- Sole Trader or Sole Proprietorship
- Registering a Business
- Calculating Set up Costs
- Budgets and Cash Flow
- Accounting, Record Keeping and Taxes
- Opening a Business Bank Account
- Online banking
- Charging Fees
- Wedding Planner Contract
In order to complete the course successfully, learners are required to take an online MCQ exam. This exam will be assessed automatically, and learners will instantly know whether they have been successful. Learners need to achieve 60% of the marks to pass the exam. If anyone fails to achieve 60% in the first attempt, they can retake the exam one more time without any additional fee.
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
At the successful completion of the course, the learners can order an endorsed certificate of achievement from ABC & Certa Awards by paying the accreditation fee of £108. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
Certificate of Completion from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, the learners may order the Certificate of Completion from Course Gate (soft copy) by paying only £2. For the Printed hard copy of the certificate, the learners have to pay £9. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
Who is this course for?
This introductory Wedding Planner Course is ideal for those who are looking to become professional wedding planners, as well as those who require help in planning their big day. In this course, you will find practical knowledge in all areas of wedding planning, and there are no entry requirements to enrol. Professionals who work in events management will also find the essential training in this course helpful, especially if you are considering starting your own business and want to specialise in wedding events management.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
An endorsed certificate in wedding planning will open doors to the following positions:
- Activities & Events Planner
- Special Events Planner
- Groups & Events Executive Planner
- Wedding & Administrative Coordinator
- Wedding & Events Coordinator
- Event & Party Planner
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Can I finish the course one month or i need one year to finish this course?
Dear Rosie, Good afternoon. The estimated course duration is 14 hours of continuous study. However, you will get one year access to the course after purchasing and you can complete it anytime within a year. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is there any prerequesite to this course??
Dear Sofia, Good afternoon. The course is open to all from all academic backgrounds, and there are no specific requirements to attend this course. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is there any hidden costs and is it a full course?
Dear Learner, Good morning. There are no hidden costs for this course. After purchasing the course, you will get full access to the course materials and exams price is also included in the course fee. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.