Web Design Using HTML And CSS
- Tutor is available to students
- Certificate of completion available and is included in the price
Web Design – CSS & HTML For Beginners simplifies the learning process. By taking this course you get step by step detailed tutorials on how to build and layout a web page.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
Web design doesn’t have to be complex, especially when you are just starting out.
Web Design – CSS & HTML For Beginners simplifies the learning process. You get step by step detailed tutorials on how to build and layout a webpage. These foundational skills will allow you to create more complex websites.
The course includes the following:
- HTML basics
- Tabular data with HTML
- CSS basics
- Font manipulation
- Laying out a webpage with CSS
- Debugging webpages
We start with HTML, the structural component of a webpage. Then we’ll go into CSS and webpage layout.
You’ll also pickup some valuable webpage debugging skills. This skill set alone will help you become an efficient web developer.
Web Design Using HTML And CSS course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1 - Course Introduction
Topic 2 - Code Editors
- Desktop Editors
- Online Editors: A Great Way To Share And Access Your Code Anywhere
Topic 3 - HTML
- Introduction To HTML
- HTML Tables And Lists
- HTML iFrames And CSS Simulated iFrames
Topic 4 - CSS
- Project Files For This Section
- Introduction To CSS
- Creating External Style Sheets, Exploring Class And IDs
Topic 5 - Debugging HTML And CSS
- Enabling Developer Tools
- Using Debugging Tools 2
Topic 6 - Building And Styling HTML Forms
- HTML Forms
- Formatting An HTML Form Using A Table
- Styling An HTML Form With CSS
- HTML Form Button Styling With CSS
Topic 7 - Building A Sprite Based Navigation
- Sprite Project Files
- Creating A Sprite Image
- Sprite Based Navigation With CSS
Topic 8 - CSS Pseudo-Elements
- Before And After Styling
- Interesting Techniques With Pseudo-Elements
- Displaying Images
Topic 9 - HTML5
- HTML5 Introduction Project Files
- What HTML5 Is And Isn’t
- Article And Section Tags
- Header And Footer Tags
- Aside Tag
- Nav Tag
- Content Models
Topic 10 - CSS Attribute Selectors
- Regular Expressions
- Techniques With Forms
Topic 11 - CSS Animations With Animate.css
- Introduction To Animate.css
- Building Out Animations
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning about the basics of web design using HTML and CSS.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.