- The course gets going immediately.
- No theory or background…straight to it.
- Develop an amazing website in 5 minutes
And then you’ll learn:
- How to add text and images
- Adding a YouTube video
- Amazing layout tricks
- Integrating your Twitter feed
- Adding Social Media links
- Creating multi-page sites
- Registering and linking your own domain name
- And more…
Just Drag, Drop and Brag!
It really is that simple!
In just 5 minutes, you will be able to create a website with images, video, a twitter feed and links. And to top it all, it will look amazing!
If you need to setup a website, or would like to setup a website for someone else, or want to make money online, then this is the easiest, most professional course you can do.
It seems impossible but I will show you then teach you how to create a professional, money-generating website in 5 minutes. Then you will learn how to extend and develop your website into a professional website with no previous experience needed.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who needs a website but is too afraid to try
- Authors, individuals, professionals who want a great looking site for their work
- People interested in learning more about the web
Language – English
Requirements – a computer!
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.