There are unique opportunities and major issues faced by the wealth management industry. In the financial service industry, the wealth management profession is one of the fastest growing areas. This Certificate course by Oxford Business School will ensure that wealth advisors and managers understand the various assets and investment products currently available in the market. The wealth management diploma course encompasses the comprehensive knowledge needed required by individuals to provide their clients the highest quality service. This course comprises of areas such as Financial Markets, Portfolio Construction Theory, and Applied Wealth Management.
The Oxford Business School in Wealth Management is suitable for any individual from individual with less or no experience in financial services to experts in the sector are interested in diversifying their career into wealth management. This diploma course is ideal for individuals in wealth management roles who want to demonstrate competence through the achievement of a standard Certificate certificate and who want to improve their knowledge of how to wealth management advice can be delivered. This Certificate course will focus on key expertise area such as global insurance products, investment asset classes, designing a comprehensive wealth plan succession planning, and global tax planning.
This is a self-study course, students have 100% freedom to complete the course, there is no time restriction on this course. There are no lectures. Students from all over the world can apply for this course.
Students will be awarded the Wealth Management Diploma Level 4. After students complete the course, we will send their Certificates within 24 hours. The Certificate is Internationally recognized and will open unlimited opportunities to the learners.
The course is accredited by The CPD Qualifications Group.
This course does not involve any written exams. students need to answer 4 assignment questions to complete the course, the answers will be in the form of written work. students can write the answers in their own time. Each answer need to be 200 words ( 1 Page ). once the answers are submitted, the tutor will check and assess the work.
The course can be completed in a very short time, it totally depends on the life style of the learners. Also, there is no pressure on students to complete the course on fast mode, the course is valid for 12 months, so students can complete the course with complete peace of mind and with no pressure at all.
This is a self-study course, students have 100% freedom to complete the course, there is no time restriction on this course.
Students will be provided all the learning text materials ( E-Books , PDF ) to assist them in completing the course. Students are welcome to user their own learning materials or even use their work experience to complete the assignments.
This Certificate course is designed to provide an in-depth knowledge of wealth management and tax planning that reflects a wealthy owner’s investment. This course will also teach participants the sophisticated techniques required to assess the overall financial situation and risks of a client. This diploma course on wealth management will learn the holistic approach to a financial and personal situation of a customer and it focus on the psychological factors affecting a client and an advisor. This course will also consider the relationship between the advisor and the clients
At the end of this Certificate course, you will be awarded with a Certificate in Wealth Management, and will also be able to:
- Acquire the professional knowledge needed to start a new career in Wealth Management.
- Offer wealth management services in key areas such as wealth accumulation, wealth protection, and business development to meet the complex needs of individuals.
- Use new and effective strategies to design a wealth plan that is comprehensive and that meets the stated goals of a client.
- Develop business strategies that will target an appropriate market segment for wealthy clients
- Effectively manage a client with higher net worth, which will increase your business opportunities.
- Expand your business into a fast-growing business in the global market to grow your business further.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. However, there is no time limit on how quickly you can complete this course, students can complete the course in shorter time. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment
There is no written exam for this course, students will be assessed on the basis of their home works.
Who is this course for?
- This course is open both to College-going, Graduates and Professionals interested in pursuing a career in Wealth Management.
- This course is open to Wealth professionals looking to improve skills and abilities.
- This course is open to existing professionals in pursuit of promotion.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrollment on this course. It is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Having basic knowledge and skills of Wealth Management will be advantage for this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language is required to attend this course.
This training leads you to become a Wealth Manager, Wealth Consultant, Finance Advisor and many more.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.