Ways To Boost Fundraising
- Tutor is available to students
- Certificate of completion available and is included in the price
By taking this course now, you will learn how to boost fundraising with crowdfunding. In this course, you will learn instantly which online crowdfunding platform will be most effective for your cause, project, charity, or situation in order to generate the most support possible in the least amount of time, understands the best way to format and word your fundraising letters for massively effective email and social media campaigns and much more!
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
Can one ordinary person create a massive wave of positive change by generating support and cash donations to the people and communities who need it most? This easy to follow crowdfunding course is here to answer with a big resounding YES!
If you, a loved one, a family, a community, a cause, or a charity you care about is in urgent need of support and funding, you have come to the right place to learn simple and effective crowdfunding techniques so that you can begin raising money right away.
This course will empower YOU to plan, create, and manage your first successful online fundraising campaign even if you have no previous crowdfunding experience and no idea where to start!
Ways To Boost Fundraising course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1 - Welcome To The Course
- Welcome! Introduction To This Crowdfunding Course
- How To Get The Most Out Of This Course And Be On Your Way To Raising Thousands+
Topic 2 - The Proof. Over 100K Raised Since 2004 For Charity And Causes.
- My Website, Aura’s House. Over 10K Raised Each Year For Ten Years
- My Indiegogo Fundraising Success For My American University Of Rome Students
- Friends’ Success With Kickstarter, Gofundme, And Firstgiving Crowdfunding Sites
Topic 3 - Getting Your Mind Ready For Success
- It’s OK To Go It Alone, But There’s Strength In Numbers.
- How To Overcome Fear And Doubt To Cultivate A Positive Crowdfunding Mindset
- Leaving Your Comfort Zone To JUST DO IT For Your Cause
Topic 4 - Define Your Project, Your Goal, And Your Time Frame
- What Is Your Project Exactly? Who Are You Trying To Help And Why Do They NEED It
- Choose A Winning Fundraising Goal. How Much To Raise And By When?
- We Needed The Money Yesterday! The Power Of Urgency In Crowdfunding
Topic 5 - Pick Your Poison: Which Online Crowdfunding Platform To Use
- A Rundown Of Some Crowdfunding Platforms And Their Pros And Cons
- Fundraising From Your Own Website
Topic 6 - Tips And Resources If You Plan To Fundraise From Your Own Website
Topic 7 - Building Your Project
- Writing The Text For Your Project. Choose Your Words Carefully
- Worth 1,000 Words: Choosing The Best Images For Your Crowdfunding Project
- Color Is Key. What Works Best For Inspiring Trust And Confidence
- Adding A Video. Optional Or Not?
- Be Trustworthy And Transparent. Mentioning Perks Or Benefits To Potential Donors
Topic 8 - Writing Your Fundraising Pitch Letter For Email And Social Media Campaigns
- How To Format The Fundraising Pitch Letter
- Sample Fundraising Letter For Family And Close Friends
- Sample Fundraising Letter For Colleagues, Acquaintances, And Friends Of Friends
- Modifying Your Pitch Letter For Social Media Platforms
- Updates And Second Letters
Topic 9 - Whom To Ask For Help And When
- The FIRST People You Need To Ask For Help
- The Next People To Ask
- Your Employer: How Using This Trick Can Double Your Donations Many Times Over
- WHEN Is The Best Time To Ask
- Getting “Strangers” On Board
Topic 10 - Riding The Wave Of Momentum, Troubleshooting, And Overcoming Obstacles
- How To Surf A Wave Of Crowdfunding Momentum Like A Boss
- How To Reignite Crowdfunding Momentum When It Slows Or Stops
Topic 11 - Donation Boosting Ideas
- Easy Ways To Maximize Donations
Topic 12 - After Your Project Launches And Funds
- Plan B, Just In Case
- After You Are Successful – What Next?
Topic 13 - More Resources And Conclusion
- Extra: The Quick List Of Donation Boosting Ideas
- Online Fundraising Best Practices And Tips: The Cheat-sheet
- 75+ Resources To Get Free Images, Music, And Videos For Your Projects
- Extra Audio Mp3: Color Tips For Your Website, Project, Or Presentations
- Thanks For Taking This Course – Please Review!
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning how to boost fundraising with crowdfunding.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.