Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
☞ Grab Your Freezing Winter Deal! Previous Price: £4565 & Offered Price: £139!! ☚
** Save Now: £4426 GBP! Offer Ends Soon, Hurry Up!! **
Get FREE 1 QLS Endorsed Certificate Course with 10 Additional CPD & IAO Accredited Bundle Courses In A Single Payment.
If you wish to gain a solid and compact knowledge of Water Chemistry and boost yourself for your desired career, then take a step in the right direction with this industry-standard, comprehensive Water Chemistry course designed by professionals.
This Water Chemistry bundle package includes 1 premium, The Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed course, 10 additional CPD, CMA, and IAO accredited certificate courses, with expert assistance, and a FREE courses assessment included. Learn a range of in-demand technical skills to help you progress your career with 12 months of unlimited access to this bundle of courses. If you enrol in this Water Chemistry package, you will not be charged any extra fees.
This Water Chemistry Bundle Package includes:
- Diploma in Water Chemistry at QLS Level 5
10 additional CPD, CMA & IAO accredited courses —
- Diploma in Basic Chemistry Level 3
- Basic Biology Online Course
- Lab Analyst Training
- Agricultural Science
- Diploma in Water Treatment
- Infection Prevention and Immunisation
- Diploma in Creative Problem Solving
- Time Management
Success becomes a lot simpler with this Water Chemistry bundle package, which allows you to monetise your skills. This Water Chemistry bundle is appropriate for both part-time and full-time students, and it can be completed at your own pace.
This premium online bundle course, named Water Chemistry, supports your professional growth with Quality Licence Scheme endorsement, as well as CPD, CMA & IAO accreditation. You'll be able to practice on your own time and at your own speed while still gaining an endorsed certificate.
You'll get an unrivalled learning experience, as well as a free student ID card, which is included in the course price. This ID card entitles you to discounts on bus tickets, movie tickets, and library cards.
With this high-quality Water Chemistry package, all students have access to dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer service. Throughout the extensive syllabus of this Water Chemistry package, you'll find the required assistance and also the answers to all of your questions.
The course materials of Water Chemistry are designed by experts and you can access these easily from any of your smartphones, laptops, PCs, tablets etc. Master the skills to arm yourself with the necessary qualities and explore your career opportunities in relevant sectors.
Why Prefer this Water Chemistry Bundle Course?
- Upon successful completion of the Water Chemistry bundle, you will receive a completely free certificate from the Quality Licence Scheme.
- Option to receive 10 additional certificates accredited by CPD, CMA & IAO to expand your knowledge.
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Our Water Chemistry bundle's learning materials have an engaging voiceover and visual elements for your convenience.
- For a period of 12 months, you will have 24/7 access to all Water Chemistry bundle course material.
- Complete the Water Chemistry bundle, at your own pace.
- Each of our students gets full 24/7 tutor support
- After completing our Water Chemistry Bundle, you will receive efficient assessments and immediate results.
Water Chemistry has the following curriculum:
*** Water Chemistry ***
Module 01: Introduction to Water Chemistry
- Physical Properties of Water and Aqueous Solutions
- Changes of State of Water
- Density and Viscosity
- Surface Tension
- Hydrogen Ion and pH Value
- Aqueous Solutions
- Solubility of Solid Substances in Water
- Solubility of Liquids in Water
- Solubility of Gases in Water
Module 02: Concepts of Basic Chemistry
- Chemical Bonding
- Ionic Bond
- Covalent Bond
- Hydrogen Bond
- Metallic Bond
Module 03: Alkalinity of Water
- Contributors to Alkalinity
- Measuring Alkalinity
- Titration Method
- Alkalinity to Phenolphthalein
- Caustic Alkalinity
Module 04: Hard Water and Basic Water Treatment Principles
- Occurrence of Hard Water
- Types of Water Hardness
- Calcium-Magnesium Hardness
- Carbonate-Noncarbonate Hardness
- Objections to Hard Water
- Scale Formation
- Effect on Soap
- Basic Principles of Water Treatment
- Lime Process
- Ion exchange process
Module 05: Water Treatment and Purification
- Water Treatment
- Straining and Microstraining
- Ion Exchange
- Membrane Separation Processes
- Thermal Degassing
- Chemical Degassing
Module 06: Chemical Processes of Water Treatment
- Oxidation and Reduction
- Electrochemical Processes
- Radiation-Chemical Processes
Module 07: Inorganic Chemicals
- Inorganic Substances in Water
- IOC Sample Collection
- Chain of Custody Procedures
- Chemical Analysis of Major and Minor Ions
Module 08: Volatile and Synthetic Organic Compounds
- Definition of VOC
- Specific Components
- Paints and Coatings
- Chlorofluorocarbons and Chlorocarbons
- Methylene Chloride
- Health Risks
- Reducing Exposure to VOC’s
- Chemical Fingerprinting of VOC
- Definition of SOC
- SOC’s Health Effects
- Treatment of SOC’s
Module 09: Metalloid Section
- Physical and Chemical Properties
- Near Metalloids
- Categorisation and Periodic Table Territory
- Other Metalloids
- Best Practices for Effective Communication about Chronic Contaminants
Module 10: Metals and Heavy Metal Section
- Structure and Bonding
- Properties of Metal
- Categories of Metal
- Extraction of Metal
- Environmental Impact of Metals
- Heavy Metal
- Effects of Heavy Metal
- Pollution and Pollution Control
- Toxic Metals
- Toxic Heavy Metals
- Trace Elements with Toxicity
- Heavy Metals in Water
- Treating Heavy Metal Contamination in Water
Module 11: Laboratory Safety
- Laboratory Hazards
- Safety Awareness
- Protective Equipment
- Laboratory Safety Equipment
- First Aid and Emergency Procedures
- Chemical Safety
- Biological Hazards
- Hazard Recognition and Control
- Electrical Hazards
- Fire Hazards
- General Housekeeping Rules
Module 12: Chemical Hygiene Plan
- Organisation and Content
- Required CHP Elements
- Worker Training Must Include
- Medical Exams and Consultation
How is the Water Chemistry Bundle Assessment Process?
We offer an integrated assessment framework to make the process of evaluation and accreditation for learners easier. After completing an online module, you will be given immediate access to a specially designed MCQ test. The results will be immediately analyzed, and the score will be shown for your review. The passing score for each test will be set at 60%.
You will be entitled to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme after you have completed all of the exams.
Show off Your New Skills With a Certification of Completion
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Water Chemistry course, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with completely free of charge in this package.
Certification Accredited by CPD, CMA & IAO
Upon finishing the Water Chemistry course, you will receive an accredited certification that is recognised all over the UK and also internationally. The pricing schemes are —
- 10 GBP for Digital Certificate
- 29 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate outside the UK (international delivery)
Who is this course for?
The Water Chemistry package training is perfect for highly motivated people who want to improve their technical skills and prepare for the career they want! This Water Chemistry package is also ideal for those who want to learn more about this subject in-depth and stay up to date with the latest details.
From the comfort of your own home, study the Water Chemistry package and expand your professional skillset!
The Water Chemistry Bundle has no formal entry criteria, and everyone is welcome to enrol! Anyone with a desire to learn is welcome to this course without hesitation.
All students must be over the age of 16 and have a passion for learning and literacy.
You can learn online using any internet-connected device, such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone. You can study whenever it's convenient for you, finish the Water Chemistry bundle package at your own speed, and grow a quality skillset.
Studying the Water Chemistry bundle is intended to assist you in obtaining the job of your dreams, or even the long-awaited promotion. With the support and guidance of our Water Chemistry package, you will learn the important skills and knowledge you need to succeed in your professional life.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.