Add to basket or enquire
Unlock the door to the Warehouse and Storage sector. You’ll be processing orders at lightning speed and packaging parcels like a pro after taking on our Warehouse and Storage course. We’ll guide you through how to always deliver an efficient service in this fast-paced and growing industry.
Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing and Storage Principles (RQF)
A Warehouse and Storage qualification will ensure you have the skills and knowledge needed to work in this fast-paced and rewarding sector.
Course Length: This course lasts for two week.
Free Course for: Anyone who is unemployed and aged 19 or over who has been living in the European Union for the last 3 years
Certified Awarding Body: VTCT
How this course is structured: Each day you will have two live, interactive Zoom sessions with our experienced and dynamic Employability tutor: From 9:30am – 12:30pm and 1:30pm – 4:30pm.
Premium employment support – We’re proud to have an incredibly strong employer network – and you’ll get access to all their amazing job opportunities. Plus, get one-to-one assistance to further power up your CV and job applications
- Introduction to Warehousing and Storage
- Understand how to receive and store goods
- Understand how to process orders and prepare them for dispatch
- Understand how to check stock and update records
- Customer Service in Warehousing and Storage
Who is this course for?
This qualification is 100% government funded if:
- Are unemployed in receipt of benefit (Subject to eligibility)
- On the 31st of August 2019, you were aged 19 or over
- You must currently live in England. However, anyone living in the following areas is not eligible for funding: Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, Greater Manchester, Liverpool City Region, Tees Valley, West Midlands and West of England
- You have lived in the European Union for the last 3 years (unless you have have been given a special Visa/Residence permits that gives you the permanent right to remain)
- Can provide Identifications and relevant documentation as required
- If on the 31st of August 2019, you were aged between 19-23, you need to have gained a full level 2 qualification
- Access to PC/laptop
- Must be able to commit to at least 3 hours of learning per day
- Warehouse operative
- Warehouse supervisor
- Stock control assistant
- Removals operative
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.