Unlock the door to the Warehouse and Storage sector. You’ll be processing orders at lightning speed and packaging parcels like a pro after taking on our Warehouse and Storage course. We’ll guide you through how to always deliver an efficient service in this fast-paced and growing industry.
Join 40,000 learners who have upskilled with Strive Training!
- This is a fully-funded course - Anyone aged 19 or over who has been living in the European Union for the last 3 years (eligibility applies)
- Nationally accredited qualification
- Takes on average 5 - 10 weeks
- Engaging online learning
- Learn at your own pace
- Expert 1-to-1 support - Ongoing personal guidance from expert assessors
- Employment support - Benefit from our network of top employers who are looking to hire
A Warehouse and Storage qualification will ensure you have the skills and knowledge needed to work in this fast-paced and rewarding sector.
Course Length: On average, this course is completed within 5 – 10 weeks. But the more time you.
Free Course for: Anyone aged 19 or over who is unemployed (and in receipt of benefits) and has been living in the European Union for the last 3 years.
- Introduction to Warehousing and Storage Reference
- Understand How to Receive and Store Goods Reference
- Understand How to Process Orders and Prepare Them for Dispatch Reference
- Understand How to Check Stock and Update Records
- Customer Service in Warehousing and Storage
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for anyone who currently works in or would like to work in logistics and warehousing. It's designed to aid career progression into senior roles, such as warehouse team leader, senior supervisor or warehouse manager.
This qualification is 100% government funded if:
- Are unemployed in receipt of benefit (Subject to eligibility)
- On the 31st of August 2019, you were aged 19 or over
- You must currently live in England. However, anyone living in the following areas is not eligible for funding: Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, Greater Manchester, Liverpool City Region, Tees Valley, West Midlands and West of England
- You have lived in the European Union for the last 3 years (unless you have have been given a special Visa/Residence permits that gives you the permanent right to remain)
- Can provide Identifications and relevant documentation as required
- If on the 31st of August 2019, you were aged between 19-23, you need to have gained a full level 2 qualification
- Access to PC/laptop
- Must be able to commit to at least 3 hours of learning per day
- Warehouse Operative
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Stock Control Assistant
- Removals Operative
- Retail Management
- Courier Delivery Driver
- Mail Sorting Operative
- Forklift Operator
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.