Essential Site Skills Ltd
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
This highly popular Warehousing and Storage NVQ confirms occupational competence of working within a warehousing and storage environment. This qualification covers how to contribute to effective working relationships whilst maintaining health, safety and security within the workplace.
This qualification is fully funded for anyone that is currently employed, has been made redundant within the last 3 months, or is at risk of redundancy.
Employers and learners must be based within the Hertfordshire area to be eligible.
Successful completion of this NVQ leads to a Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing and Storage. This is a Government funded nationally-accredited qualification – which means that if you are eligible the NVQ is completely free.
Benefits of studying with Essential Site Skills.
- Wide range of funding for eligible learners
- Gain a vocational qualification valued by UK employers.
- Highly experienced and qualified training staff
- Dedicated tutor and account manager for point of contact
- Free additional online and telephone customer support.
All courses are subject to availability, so apply today to secure your place.
The Level 2 NVQ in Warehousing and Storage qualification specifies a combination of units that need to be achieved for the individual to be awarded the qualification, you will discuss and agree which units you wish to complete with your assessor.
- Health, Safety and Security at work
- Develop effective working relationships with colleagues in logistics operations
Learners and employers can choose from a variety of units available from the optional groups to make up the remaining credits for the qualification.
Who is this course for?
It is suitable for anyone working in warehousing environment.
Companies in the warehousing and logistics sectors are keen to upskill their employees with a nationally recognised qualifications, along with attracting new talent. There are opportunities available with large national firms as well as smaller businesses. This qualification provides individuals with the qualification required for a role in a warehouse environment and instils an understanding of the key responsibilities required in the role.
To be eligible for a free qualification you must be:
- Either Employed, been made redundant within the last 3 months or at risk of redundancy
- Employer or learner based in Hertfordshire
- 19 or over at the start of the current academic year 31st August
- Resident of England only and does not cover Northern Ireland or Wales
- UK or EU resident of three years or longer or outside of the EU be able to provide Visa Evidence
Learners may have the opportunity to progress in their careers to a more senior role and move on to a level 3 qualification.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.