Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
***Special Discount - Use code ONLINE10 for extra 10% off ***
Warehouse course teaches you everything on the Warehouse Management topic thoroughly from scratch so you can claim a certificate of achievement for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Warehouse course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth Warehouse course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills.
The training materials of this Warehouse course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
Warehouse Management teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can claim a certificate of achievement for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Warehouse Management is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
Warehouse - Manual Handling for Warehouse Operation
Manual Handling for Warehouse Operation teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can claim a certificate of achievement for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Manual Handling for Warehouse Operation is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
Warehouse - First Aid at Work
Our first aid training course applies to all employees and includes expert audiovisual tutorials, easy to follow modules and practical advice for low-risk work settings such as offices, restaurants and shops. Key topics include first aid boxes, the recovery position, administering CPR and treating secondary illnesses such as asthma and allergies.
Key Features of the Warehouse Course :
Our trusted, high quality and affordable Warehouse course trains individuals to become experts in their field.
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
- Free E - Certificate included
*** (Offer Ends Soon) ***
Course Curriculum of Warehouse Management
The detailed curriculum outline of our Warehouse Management course is as follows:
Module 01: The Role of Warehouse
- Warehouse : Introduction
- Warehouse : Types of Warehouses
- Warehouse : Types of Warehouse Operation
- Warehouse : Functions of the Warehouse
- Warehouse : Why Do We Hold Stock?
Module 02: Introduction to Warehouse Safety
- Warehouse : The Importance of Warehouse Safety Training
- Warehouse : Hazards Faced by Warehousing Workers
- Warehouse : Causes of Warehouse Injuries
- Warehouse : Risk Assessment
- Warehouse : Legal Responsibilities in Ensuring Warehouse Safety
Module 03: Health and Safety Management in Warehouses
- Warehouse : Overview of Health and Safety Management
- Warehouse : Managing the Workforce
- Warehouse : Employee’s Responsibilities
- Warehouse : Occupational Health
- Warehouse : Environment and Welfare
Module 04: General Warehouse Hazards
- Warehouse : Slips and Trips
- Warehouse : Display Screen Equipment
- Warehouse : Electrical Safety
- Warehouse : Accidents and Emergencies
- Warehouse : Fire Safety
- Warehouse : Lift Trucks
- Warehouse : Forklifts
- Warehouse : Conveyors
- Warehouse : Poor Ergonomics
- Warehouse : Hazard Communication
- Warehouse : Personal Protective Equipment
Module 05: Manual and Mechanical Handling
- Warehouse : Manual Handling
- Warehouse : Factors That Cause Manual Handling Injuries
- Warehouse : Employers and Employees in Manual Handling
- Warehouse : Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Warehouse : Mechanical Handling
- Warehouse : Vehicles in and Around the Warehouse
- Warehouse : Work at Height
Module 06: Site Safety
- Warehouse : Storage Systems
- Warehouse : Classification of Storage Systems
- Warehouse : Palletised Storage Systems
- Warehouse : Safe Use of Pallets
- Warehouse : Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems
- Warehouse : Temperature-Controlled Storage
- Warehouse : Chemical and Hazardous Substances Warehousing
Course Curriculum of Manual Handling for Warehouse Operation
The detailed curriculum outline of our Manual Handling for Warehouse Operation course is as follows:
- Warehouse Module 01: Manual Handling and Work-related Accidents
- Warehouse Module 02: Identifying the Manual Handling Risks
- Warehouse Module 03: Manual Handling Risk Assessments
- Warehouse Module 04: Controlling and reducing the risks of manual handling
- Warehouse Module 05: Manual handling techniques
Course Curriculum of First Aid at Work
The detailed curriculum outline of our Manual Handling and Safety at Work course is as follows:
- Warehouse Module 01: Introduction to Workplace First Aid
- Warehouse Module 02: Legal Framework for Workplace First Aid
- Warehouse Module 03: Incident Management at Work
- Warehouse Module 04: Primary Survey
- Warehouse Module 05: Secondary Survey
- Warehouse Module 06: Basic First-Aid Techniques
- Warehouse Module 07: Dealing with Minor Injuries at the Workplace
- Warehouse Module 08: Secondary Illness Loss of Responsiveness and CPR
- Warehouse Module 09: Secondary Illness Breathing Problems
- Warehouse Module 10: Secondary Illnesses and Injuries
- Warehouse Module 11: Dealing With Fractures and Dislocations
- Warehouse Module 12: Call for an Emergency
All of our courses, including this Warehouse course, are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Warehouse course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the Warehouse course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Warehouse course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
- No prior knowledge required for This Warehouse course.
- Warehouse: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
- Warehouse Operative: £9.23 - £10.10 per hour
- Warehouse Operative: £8.91 per hour
- Warehouse Assistant: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
- Warehouse Administrator: £20,280 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.