Add to basket or enquire
Are you ready to develop your career to the next level? Interested to kickstart a rewarding career as a warehouse manager?
With a single payment, you will gain access to Warehouse Management & Safety including 10 Career development courses, an original hard copy certificate, transcript and a student ID card which will allow you to get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
This Warehouse Management & Safety course is ideal for ambitious candidates just like you who are looking to reach the very top of their career ladder! You’ll learn the functions and objectives of warehousing operations, get to know the different types of warehouses and master the art of effective warehouse management.
What other courses are included with this Warehouse Management & Safety?
- Course 1: Freight Consultant Training
- Course 2: Manual Handling Level 2
- Course 3: Operation Management and Retailing
- Course 4: Purchasing & Procurement Course - Level 3
- Course 5: Risk Management
- Course 6: DSEAR Training
- Course 7: COSHH Awareness Level 3
- Course 8: Fire Safety Awareness Level 2
- Course 9: First Aid at Work
- Course 10: Time Management
The Warehouse Management & Safety course is specifically designed to equip delegates with an in-depth understanding of warehouse operations and best practices.
This Warehouse Management & Safety course is designed by specialists in the field of Warehousing and Distribution and equips participants with practical learning’s to assist in elements of warehousing from operations and procurement to distribution and other key components of managing the health supply chain system.
The Warehouse Management & Safety course promotes a multidisciplinary and integrated approach in line with current warehousing trends.
No need for prior experience or professional background. It’s high time to consider a career in warehouse management!
This Warehouse Management & Safety course was designed based on the instructor's real-world knowledge and experience, gained through hands-on operations.
The Warehouse Management & Safety course will enable you to improve your warehouse procedures as a whole, by teaching you the core principles of warehousing, and by examining both the current challenges and future advances associated with warehouse management.
Warehouse Management & Safety will provide you with the CPD certificate that you’ll need to succeed.
Warehouse Management & Safety has been rated and reviewed highly by our learners and professionals alike. We have a passion for teaching, and it shows.
The only thing you need to take Warehouse Management & Safetyis Wi-Fi and a screen. You’ll never be late for class again.
Why choose Warehouse Management? Count the ways that it can help you…
- One payment, but lifetime access to 11 CPD courses
- Certificate, Transcript, student ID everything included in a one-time fee
- No need to worry about hidden charges
- CPD certificate will be sent directly to you
- One-on-one help assistance on every weekday
- Practical and honest assessments performed immediately
- Personal PDF certificate awarded on passing
- Original copies of your exam certificate and transcript sent the next working day
- Gain valuable and recognised experience without leaving your home
Warehouse Management & Safety
Warehouse plays a key role in every organisation's supply chain. Managers can benefit greatly from a better understanding of just what this role entails, and how it directly affects business.
Because Warehouse is vital that finished goods be held in close proximity to the point of consumption, many warehouses have evolved beyond simple storage facilities to provide fulfilment, sortation, and consolidation services as cross-docking and transhipment centres.
This Warehouse Management & Safetycourse offers all the information necessary to successfully manage any warehouse in the UK. Once you complete the curriculum, you will be well on your way to a career in Warehouse Management & Safety.
This Warehouse Management & Safety course includes content from understanding how a warehouse works and functions, to managing employees and warehouse safety. We have created this course to ensure that students have the knowledge necessary to find success in their chosen career path.
Curriculum of Warehouse Management & Safety
Course 1: Warehouse
- Fundamentals of Warehouse Management
- Warehousing: Function, Benefits and Types of Warehousing
- Core Functions Of A Warehouse Management System
- Challenges Of Warehouse Management
- Technology In The Warehouse
- Supply Chain Management Concepts
- Warehouse Management Technologies to Adopt
- Order Picking in the Warehouse
- Managing Warehouse Inventory
- Organize the Storage of Inventory in a Warehouse
- Inventory Management Techniques
- Inventory Control Flow of Processing
- Logistics and Supply Chain In A Warehouse
- Inventory Classification In The Warehouse
- The Role Of Human Resource management In A Warehouse
- Warehouse Safety
- Warehouse Cost Management
- Improve Warehouse Efficiency and Reduce Costs
Course 2: Freight Consultant Training
- Module 01: Introduction & Why Learn From Me
- Module 02: Commissions - How You’ll Get Paid
- Module 03: Finding Shippers
- Module 04: Finding Trucks
- Module 05: Prospecting & Sales Techniques
- Module 06: Working With Data & The FMCSA
- Module 07: The Future Of Trucking
- Module 08: Over Road Transport Brokerage
- Module 09: Working With Brokers & Agents
- Module 10: All About That Paydex
- Module 11: Understanding Overages, Shortages & Damages
- Module 12: How To Get Hired In The Transportation Industry
- Module 13: Starting Your Own Business
- Module 14: Summary & Thank You
Course 3: Manual Handling Level 2
- Introduction, Legislation and Guidance
- Manual Handling Hazards and Injuries
- Manual Handling Risk Assessments
- Controlling and Reducing the Risks
- Safe Lifting Techniques
Course 4: Operation Management and Retailing
- Module 01: Introduction to Retail Management
- Module 02: Retail Strategy
- Module 03: Retail Buying and Merchandising
- Module 04: Retail Pricing
- Module 05: Supply Chain Management in Retailing
- Module 06: Taking Trends and Targeting Customers Effectively
- Module 07: Choosing a Retail Location
- Module 08: Negotiate the Right Deal with Suppliers
- Module 09: Management Skills for Leading Your Team
- Module 10: Health & Safety for Retail Stores
Course 5: Purchasing & Procurement Course - Level 3
- Module 01: Supply Chain Basics
- Module 02: Role of Procurement in an Organisation
- Module 03: The Purchasing Cycle
- Module 04: Purchasing Toolkits
- Module 05: Managing Competitive Bids
- Module 06: Quality Management
- Module 07: Supplier Relationship Management
- Module 08: Analysing and Reducing Risk in the Supply Chain
- Module 09: Improving Efficiency and Accuracy
- Module 10: Category Management
- Module 11: Inventory Management
- Module 12: E-Procurement
Course 6: Risk Management
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Risk and Types of Risk
- Benefits of Risk Management
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Risk Management Process
- Risk Analysis and Assessment
- The Risk Evaluation Process
- Managing Financial Risks
- The Fundamentals of Operational Risk Management
- Managing Technology Risks
- Managing Legal & Political Risk
- Environmental Risk Assessment
- Risk Assessment at Workplace
- Market & Social Risk Assessment
- Preparing Risk Management Plan: Step by Step
Course 7: DSEAR Training
- Introduction to DSEAR
- ATEX and Explosive Atmospheres
- General Safety
- Safe Working with Flammable Substances
- Equipment and Protection System
- Risk Assessment
Course 8: COSHH Awareness Level 3
- COSHH Explained
- COSHH Regulations
- Health Problems Related to Hazardous Substances
- Identifying Hazardous Substances
- COSHH Risk Assessments
- Control Measures and Monitoring
- Implementing Control Measures
Course 9: Fire Safety Awareness Level 2
- Module 1: Introduction to Fire Safety
- Module 2: Fire Safety Law
- Module 3: Measures of Fire Safety
- Module 4: Evacuation Procedures
Course 10: First Aid at Work
- Introduction to Workplace First Aid
- Legal Framework for Workplace First Aid
- Incident Management at Work
- Primary Survey
- Secondary Survey
- Basic First-Aid Techniques
- Dealing With Fractures and Dislocations
- Secondary Illness Loss of Responsiveness and CPR
- Secondary Illness Breathing Problems
- Secondary Illnesses and Injuries
- Dealing with Minor Injuries at the Workplace
- Call for an Emergency
Course 11: Time Management
- Identifying Goals
- Effective Energy Distribution
- Working with Your Personal Style
- Building Your Toolbox
- Establishing Your Action Plan
How will I get my certificate?
At the end of the warehouse management course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or after the course. After successfully completing the test you will be able to order your certificate, these are included in the price.
Who is this course for?
Warehouse Management & Safety
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this Warehouse Management. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Warehouse Management & Safety
Our Warehouse Management & Safety is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. This course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
This comprehensive Warehouse Management course is ideal for anyone who wants to take their professional development to the next level and fast track their career in any of the following roles:
- Warehouse Operative
- Warehouse Manager
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Warehouse Assistant
- Warehouse Loader
- Warehouse Administrator
- Warehouse Coordinator
- Warehouse Person
- Warehouse Operator
- Warehouse Controller
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.