Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
***Best Seller Course on Discount - Save up to 98%***
This Warehouse Operative course is designed for Warehouse Operatives, Warehouse Administrators, Warehouse Assistants, Warehouse Employees, Maintenance Managers and Maintenance Supervisors.
In the first part of the course, you will explore the function of a warehouse, different types of warehouses and warehouse operations, and various storage systems like Palletised Storage systems, Temperature-Controlled Storage, Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems and more.
You will also get an overview of the importance of warehouse safety, common hazards and injuries one may face, their causes, legal responsibilities to follow and other measures to take to ensure health and safety. Lastly, you will learn about hazards like fire, slips, trips, poor ergonomics, factors that cause manual handling injuries, working at height risks, and how to avoid musculoskeletal disorders.
Warehouse Courses Breakdown
Warehouse Course No 01 : Warehouse Operative
Warehouse Course No 02 : Forklift Training
Warehouse Course No 03 : Transport And Logistic
Warehouse Course No 04 : Manual Handling Interactive Training
Warehouse Course No 05 : RIDDOR Training
Key Features of the Warehouse Operative Course :
Our trusted, high quality and affordable Warehouse Operative course trains individuals to become experts in their field.
- Warehouse - Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Warehouse - Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Warehouse - Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Warehouse - Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- Warehouse - 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Warehouse - Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Warehouse - Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Warehouse - Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Warehouse - Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Warehouse - Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
- Warehouse - Free E - Certificate included
*** (Offer Ends Soon) ***
Course Curriculum of Warehouse Operative Bundle
The detailed curriculum outline of our Warehouse Operative course is as follows:
- Warehouse 01: The Role of Warehouse
- Warehouse 02: Introduction to Warehouse Safety
- Warehouse 03: Health and Safety Management in Warehouses
- Warehouse 04: General Warehouse Hazards
- Warehouse 05: Manual and Mechanical Handling
- Warehouse 06: Site Safety
Warehouse Operative: Forklift Training
The detailed curriculum outline of our Forklift Training course is as follows:
- Warehouse 01: Introduction to Forklifts
- Warehouse 02: Types of Forklifts
- Warehouse 03: Operating Forklifts Safely
- Warehouse 04: Moving and Handling Loads Safely
- Warehouse 05: Refuelling and Recharging Safely
- Warehouse 06: Operational Risks and Hazards
- Warehouse 07: Regulations and Safety Measures
Warehouse Operative: Transport And Logistic
The detailed curriculum outline of our Transport And Logistic course is as follows:
- Warehouse 01: Introduction to Logistic Management
- Warehouse 02: Planning Framework for Logistics
- Warehouse 03: Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse 04: Logistics Management and Organisation
- Warehouse 05: Sourcing, Purchasing, and Procurement
- Warehouse 06: Channels of Distribution
- Warehouse 07: Supplier Relationship Management
- Warehouse 08: Inventory Planning and Management
- Warehouse 09: Principles of Warehousing
- Warehouse 10: Transport Management
- Warehouse 11: Negotiation Techniques
- Warehouse 12: Customer Service and Logistics
Warehouse Operative: Manual Handling Interactive Training
The detailed curriculum outline of our Manual Handling Interactive Training course is as follows:
- Warehouse 01: Introduction to Manual Handling
- Warehouse 02: Manual Handling Injuries, Prevention and Reporting Accidents
- Warehouse 03: Manual Handling Risk Assessments and Legislation
- Warehouse 04: Reducing, Controlling Risks and Safe Practices
- Warehouse 05: Test Your Knowledge
Warehouse Operative: RIDDOR Training
The detailed curriculum outline of our RIDDOR Training course is as follows:
- Warehouse 01: Health and Safety at Work and the Laws
- Warehouse 02: Managing for Health and Safety
- Warehouse 03: Risk Assessment and Common Risks
- Warehouse 04: RIDDOR
All of our courses, including this Warehouse Operative course, are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date Warehouse skills and knowledge of Warehouse Operation and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen Warehouse field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Warehouse Operative course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed Warehouse Operative certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the Warehouse Operative course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the Warehouse Operative course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the Warehouse Operative course itself.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Warehouse Operative course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.