Add to basket or enquire
♧♧ Biggest Sale of Autumn: Save £4,115 on courses and get Free PDF certificates +Hard Copy certificate worth £130 as a gift♧♧
Give a compliment to your career and take it to the next level. This Warehouse Operative will provide you with the essential knowledge and skills required to shine in your professional career. Whether you want to develop skills for your next job or want to elevate skills for your next promotion, this Warehouse Operative will help you keep ahead of the pack.
The Warehouse Operative incorporates basic to advanced level skills to shed some light on your way and boost your career. Hence, you can reinforce your professional skills and practical knowledge, reaching out to the level of expertise required for your position. Further, this Warehouse Operative will add extra value to your resume to stand out to potential employers.
Throughout the programme, it stresses how to improve your competency as a person in your profession while at the same time it outlines essential career insights in this job sector. Consequently, you’ll strengthen your knowledge and skills; on the other hand, see a clearer picture of your career growth in future. By the end of the Warehouse Operative, you can equip yourself with the essentials to keep you afloat into the competition.
Along with this Warehouse Operative course, you will get 10 other premium courses. Also, you will get an original Hardcopy and PDF certificate for the title course and a student ID card absolutely free.
What other courses are included with this Warehouse Operative?
- Course 1: Warehouse
- Course 2: Purchasing & Procurement Course - Level 3
- Course 3: Work Area Organisation for Increased Office Productivity
- Course 4: Diploma in Lean Process and Six Sigma
- Course 5: Manual Handling Level 2
- Course 6: Ladder Safety
- Course 7: RIDDOR Training
- Course 8: Stress Management Training
- Course 9: Time Management
- Course 10: Effective Communication Skills Diploma
- Course 11: Workplace Health and Safety Diploma
As one of the top course providers in the UK, we’re committed to providing you with the best educational experience possible. Our industry experts have designed the Warehouse Operative to empower you to learn all at once with accuracy. You can take the course at your own pace — anytime, from anywhere.
So, enrol now to advance your career!
Benefits you’ll get choosing Apex Learning for this Warehouse Operative:
- One payment, but lifetime access to 11 CPD courses
- Certificate, student ID for the title course included in a one-time fee
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday
- Free up your time — don’t waste time and money travelling for classes
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Learn at your ease — anytime, from anywhere
- Study the course from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- CPD accredited course — improve the chance of gaining professional skills
- Gain valuable and internationally renowned experience without leaving your home
How will I get my Certificate?
After successfully completing the course you will be able to order your CPD Accredited Certificates (PDF + Hard Copy) as proof of your achievement.
- PDF Certificate: Free (Previously it was £10 * 11 = £110)
- Hard Copy Certificate: Free (For The Title Course)
If you want to get hardcopy certificates for other courses, generally you have to pay £20 for each. But this Fall, Apex Learning is offering a Flat 50% discount on hard copy certificates, and you can get each for just £10!
P.S. The delivery charge inside the U.K. is £3.99 and the international students have to pay £9.99.
Course Curriculum of Warehouse Operative Bundle
Course 1: Warehouse
- Fundamentals of Warehouse Management
- Warehousing: Function, Benefits and Types of Warehousing
- Core Functions Of A Warehouse Management System
- Challenges Of Warehouse Management
- Technology In The Warehouse
- Supply Chain Management Concepts
- Warehouse Management Technologies to Adopt
- Order Picking in the Warehouse
- Managing Warehouse Inventory
- Organize the Storage of Inventory in a Warehouse
- Inventory Management Techniques
- Inventory Control Flow of Processing
- Logistics and Supply Chain In A Warehouse
- Inventory Classification In The Warehouse
- The Role Of Human Resource Management In A Warehouse
- Warehouse Safety
- Warehouse Cost Management
- Improve Warehouse Efficiency and Reduce Costs
Course 2: Purchasing & Procurement Course - Level 3
- Module 01: Supply Chain Basics
- Module 02: Role of Procurement in an Organisation
- Module 03: The Purchasing Cycle
- Module 04: Purchasing Toolkits
- Module 05: Managing Competitive Bids
- Module 06: Quality Management
- Module 07: Supplier Relationship Management
- Module 08: Analysing and Reducing Risk in the Supply Chain
- Module 09: Improving Efficiency and Accuracy
- Module 10: Category Management
- Module 11: Inventory Management
- Module 12: E-Procurement
Course 3: Work Area Organisation for Increased Office Productivity
- Module 01: Introduction
- Module 02: Purge
- Module 03: Redistributing
- Module 04: Fences Software
- Module 05: Create Work Spaces
- Module 06: Proximity
- Module 07: Label What You Can
- Module 08: Move to Digital
- Module 09: Clean Your Desk Off
- Module 10: Multiple Inboxes
- Module 11: Mailings
- Module 12: Discard Dates
- Module 13: Magazines
- Module 14: File Weekly
Course 4: Diploma in Lean Process and Six Sigma
- Module 1: Understanding Lean
- Module 2: The Lean Culture
- Module 3: The Five Principles of Lean
- Module 4: Value and Waste
- Module 5: Value Stream Mapping (VSM)
- Module 6: The Principles of Flow and Pull
- Module 7: Overview of Six Sigma
- Module 8: The Define Phase
- Module 9: The Measure Phase
- Module 10: The Analyse Phase
- Module 11: The Improve Phase
- Module 12: The Control Phase
Course 5: Manual Handling Level 2
- Introduction, Legislation and Guidance
- Manual Handling Hazards and Injuries
- Manual Handling Risk Assessments
- Controlling and Reducing the Risks
- Safe Lifting Techniques
Course 6: Ladder Safety
- Module 01: Introduction to Ladder Safety
- Module 02: Ladder Classifications and Uses
- Module 03: Pre-use Safety Inspections and Risk Assessment
- Module 04: Setting Up and Safe Use of Ladders
- Module 05: Placement Considerations and Securing a Ladder
Course 7: RIDDOR Training
- Module 1: Health and Safety at Work and the Laws
- Module 2: Managing for Health and Safety
- Module 3: Risk Assessment and Common Risks
- Module 4: RIDDOR
Course 8: Stress Management Training
- Beginning Concepts
- Specific Stress Management Techniques
- MORE Stress Reduction Strategies
- Still MORE Stress Reduction Techniques – Part 1
- Still MORE Stress Reduction Techniques – Part 2
- Still MORE Stress Reduction Techniques – Part 3
- BONUS Video & Wrap Up!
- Special LIVE Bonus Video!
Course 9: Time Management
- Identifying Goals
- Effective Energy Distribution
- Working with Your Personal Style
- Building Your Toolbox
- Establishing Your Action Plan
Course 10: Effective Communication Skills Diploma
- Module 01: Business Communication
- Module 02: Verbal and Non-verbal Communication
- Module 03: Written Communication
- Module 04: Electronic Communication
- Module 05: Communicating with Graphic
- Module 06: Effectively Working for Your Boss
Course 11: Workplace Health and Safety Diploma
- Module 01 : Health and Safety at Work and the Laws
- Module 02 : Managing for Health and Safety
- Module 03 : Risk Assessment and Common Risks
- Module 04 : Workplace Health, Safety and Welfare
- Module 05 : Accidents and Ill Health at Work
- Module 06 : Electrical, Fire and Gas Safety
- Module 07 : Safety in Different Work Settings
- Module 08 : Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
- Module 09 : Other Health and Safety Hazards at Work
Who is this course for?
Anyone from any background can enrol in this Warehouse Operative bundle. Persons with similar professions can also refresh or strengthen their skills by enrolling in this course. Students can take this course to gather professional knowledge besides their study or for the future.
Our Warehouse Operative is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. This course has been designed to be fully compatible with tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
Having these various expertise will increase the value in your CV and open you up to multiple job sectors.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.