Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
***Special Discount - Use code ONLINE10 for extra 10% off ***
This Warehouse Operative course is designed for Warehouse Operatives, Warehouse Administrators, Warehouse Assistants, Warehouse Employees, Maintenance Managers and Maintenance Supervisors.
In the first part of the course, you will explore the function of a warehouse, different types of warehouses and warehouse operations, and various storage systems like Palletised Storage systems, Temperature-Controlled Storage, Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems and more.
You will also get an overview of the importance of warehouse safety, common hazards and injuries one may face, their causes, legal responsibilities to follow and other measures to take to ensure health and safety. Lastly, you will learn about hazards like fire, slips, trips, poor ergonomics, factors that cause manual handling injuries, working at height risks, and how to avoid musculoskeletal disorders.
In terms of manual handling, you will know what manual handling is, the different types of manual handling, factors that cause manual handling injuries, types of injuries and disorders and how to prevent them. You will also develop a better understanding of how to conduct a risk assessment, the aims, importance and benefits of risk assessment, and how to reduce risks and accidents with the help of control measures, PPEs, LITE assessment and teaching others good lifting techniques.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Learn the different types of warehouses and the types of warehouse operations
- Get to know various risks that warehouse workers may face along with risk assessment
- Learn how to maintain the health and safety of warehouses
- Know the legal responsibilities of employees to ensure warehouse safety
- Become familiar with various hazards like slips, trips, fire and electrical safety and many more
- Familiarise themselves with different storage systems in warehouses
- Get introduced to manual handling and the different types of manual handling
- Know various types of manual handling injuries, accidents and disorders
- Be aware of the factors that cause manual handling injuries
- Grasp the aims of risk assessment and its importance
- Learn how to reduce risks by putting control measures in place, teaching good lifting techniques and much more
*** Free Course ***
Manual Handling Interactive Training
Manual Handling Interactive Training teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can claim a certificate of achievement for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Manual Handling Interactive Training is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
Key Features of the Warehouse Operative Course :
Our trusted, high quality and affordable Warehouse Operative course trains individuals to become experts in their field.
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** (Offer Ends Soon) ***
The detailed curriculum outline of our Warehouse Operative course is as follows:
- Warehouse Operative Module 01: The Role of Warehouse
- Warehouse Operative Module 02: Introduction to Warehouse Safety
- Warehouse Operative Module 03: Health and Safety Management in Warehouses
- Warehouse Operative Module 04: General Warehouse Hazards
- Warehouse Operative Module 05: Manual and Mechanical Handling
- Warehouse Operative Module 06: Site Safety
The detailed curriculum outline of our Manual Handling Interactive Training course is as follows:
***Manual Handling Interactive Training***
- Manual Handling Module 01: Introduction to Manual Handling
- Manual Handling Module 02: Manual Handling Injuries, Prevention and Reporting Accidents
- Manual Handling Module 03: Manual Handling Risk Assessments and Legislation
- Manual Handling Module 04: Reducing, Controlling Risks and Safe Practices
- Manual Handling Module 05: Test Your Knowledge
Once you’ve successfully completed your Warehouse Operative course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the Warehouse Operative course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the Warehouse Operative course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam of this Warehouse Operative course. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the Warehouse Operative course itself.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Warehouse Operative course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Learners do not require any prior qualifications to enroll on this Warehouse Operative course.
- Warehouse: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
- Warehouse Operative: £9.23 - £10.10 per hour
- Warehouse Operative: £8.91 per hour
- Warehouse Assistant: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
- Warehouse Administrator: £20,280 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.