Add to basket or enquire
The Warehouse Management is a wonderful learning opportunity for anyone who has a passion for this topic and is interested in enjoying a long career in the relevant industry. It’s also for anyone who is already working in this field and looking to brush up their knowledge and boost their career with a recognised certification.
This Warehouse Management consists of several modules that take around 6 hours to complete. The course is accompanied by instructional videos, helpful illustrations, how-to instructions and advice.
The course is offered online at a very affordable price. That gives you the ability to study at your own pace in the comfort of your home. You can access the modules from anywhere and from any device.
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
********** Course Modules***********
Module 01 Fundamentals of Warehouse Management
- Fundamentals of Warehouse Management
Module 02 Warehousing: Function, Benefits and Types of Warehousing
- Warehousing Function, Benefits and Types of Warehousing
Module 03 Core Functions Of A Warehouse Management System
- Core Functions of A Warehouse Management System
Module 04 Challenges Of Warehouse Management
- Challenges Of Warehouse Management
Module 05 Technology In The Warehouse
- Technology in the Warehouse
Module 06 Supply Chain Management Concepts
- Supply Chain Management Concepts
Module 07 Warehouse Management Technologies to Adopt
- Warehouse Management Technologies to Adopt
Module 8 Order Picking In The Warehouse
- Order Picking in the Warehouse
Module 9 Managing Warehouse Inventory
- Managing Warehouse Inventory
Module 10 Organise the Storage of Inventory in a Warehouse
- Organise the Storage of Inventory in a Warehouse
Module 11 Inventory Management Techniques
- Inventory Management Techniques
Module 12 Inventory Control Flow of Processing
- Inventory Control Flow of Processing
Module 13 Logistics and Supply Chain In A Warehouse
- Logistics and Supply Chain in a Warehouse
Module 14 Inventory Classification In The Warehouse
- Inventory Classification In The Warehouse
Module 15 The Role of Human Resource management in A Warehouse
- The Role of Human Resource management in a Warehouse
Module 16 Warehouse Safety
- Warehouse Safety
Module 17 Warehouse Cost Management
- Warehouse Cost Management
Module 18 Improve Warehouse Efficiency and Reduce Costs
- Improve Warehouse Efficiency and Reduce Costs
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion PDF certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99.
Who is this course for?
Whether you're an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Warehouse Management course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a professional qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Warehouse Management is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.