Warehouse Management Professional Diploma
- Exam is included
- Tutor is available to students
The Professional Diploma in Warehouse Management course is awarded by Capital Business School and it is designed for individuals who wish to work as a Professional Warehouse Manager. This diploma course will teach participants how to solve business related problems in line with the requirements of the warehouse industry. Participants will learn how to Understand the varieties of methods used by organisations in handling processes and activities within the warehouse, the skills in understanding of the needs of customers, the ability to control the movement and storage of materials within warehouses.
Upon completion of this course, participants will learn the concepts of Warehouse in an organisation. Learners will also have a good understanding of the techniques and methods for storage and warehousing management, the ability needed to process the associated transactions such as shipping, receiving, put away, and picking, the skills needed to plan and manage warehouse operations in an organisation, and so much more.
The Capital Business School Professional Diploma in Warehouse Management aims to provide learners with a comprehensive knowledge of the various functions and activities in warehouse management. This course covers wide range of topics such as costing, technology, process, layout, materials handling systems and manpower aspects of managing a warehouse to support manufacturing or distribution.
At the end of this diploma course, participants will be awarded with Warehouse Management Professional Diploma, and will also be able to:
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts and reconcile with data storage system.
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts, inspect equipment, and issue work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, schedule expenditures, analyse variances; initiate corrective actions.
- Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and follow up on work results.
- Maintain warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees and also plan monitor and appraise job results.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Students need to be 17+ Plus to start this course, students need to have good command of English Language.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.