Add to basket or enquire
Inventory and Warehouse Management with Manual Handling & Warehouse Safety-CPD Certified
Embark on a detailed exploration of warehouse management with our CPD Certified course covering Warehouse Management, Inventory Management, and Warehouse Safety.
Key Performance Metrics:
- Gain a foundational understanding of warehousing.
- Learn principles for efficient warehouse layout and space use.
- Understand the basics of warehouse operations, stock control, and order processing.
- Acquire knowledge about material handling equipment and safe operation.
- Learn warehouse safety guidelines, hazard mitigation, and regulatory compliance.
This Warehouse Management Diploma is CPDQE accredited, which serves as an impactful mechanism for skill enhancement.
- Dual Certificate
- 5 CPD Points
- 24/7 Tutor Support
- 2: Warehouse: 1.1 Introduction to Warehousing 00:37
- 3: Warehouse: 1.2 What Is Warehousing? 07:43
- 4: Warehouse: 1.3 Location of Warehouses 04:34
- 5: Warehouse: Module 01 MCQ 01:00
- 6: Warehouse: 2.1 Classification of Warehouses 00:43
- 7: Warehouse: 2.2 Private Warehouses 05:36
- 8: Warehouse: 2.3 Co-operative Warehouses 05:50
- 9: Warehouse: Module 02 MCQ 01:00
- 10: Warehouse: 3.1 Warehouse Management 00:38
- 11: Warehouse: 3.2 Goals of Warehouse Management 03:57
- 12: Warehouse: 3.3 Workflow in Warehouse Management 04:58
- 13: Warehouse: Module 03 MCQ 01:00
- 14: Warehouse: 4.1 Warehouse Management System 00:42
- 15: Warehouse: 4.2 What Is a Warehouse Management System? 04:48
- 16: Warehouse: 4.3 Have You Chosen the Right WMS? 06:10
- 17: Warehouse: Module 04 MCQ 01:00
- 18: Warehouse: 5.1 Operations and Functions of the Warehouse 00:30
- 19: Warehouse: 5.2 Three Basic Functions of Warehouse 08:50
- 20: Warehouse: 5.3 Holding Stock 09:48
- 21: Warehouse: Module 05 MCQ 01:00
- 22: Warehouse: 6.1 Inventory Management 00:29
- 23: Warehouse: 6.2 What Is Inventory Management 08:19
- 24: Warehouse: 6.3 Inventory Cost 08:17
- 25: Warehouse: Module 06 MCQ 01:00
- 26: Warehouse: 7.1 Warehouse Processes 00:30
- 27: Warehouse: 7.2 Receiving and Put-Away 11:04
- 28: Warehouse: 7.3 Warehouse Processes from Replenishment to Despatch and Beyond 08:59
- 29: Warehouse: Module 07 MCQ 01:00
- 30: Warehouse: 8.1 Safeguarding of Hazards 00:39
- 31: Warehouse: 8.2 Risk assessments 08:10
- 32: Warehouse: 8.3 Working at Height 09:48
- 33: Warehouse: Module 08 MCQ 01:00
- 34: Warehouse: 9.1 Material Handling Systems 00:38
- 35: Warehouse: 9.2 Definition of MHS 09:42
- 36: Warehouse: 9.3 Conveyor Noise 10:53
- 37: Warehouse: Module 09 MCQ 01:00
- 38: Warehouse: 10.1 Tracking Inventory 00:32
- 39: Warehouse: 10.2 Barcoding Technology and Applications 04:15
- 40: Warehouse: 10.3 Components of Barcoding 07:28
- 41: Warehouse: Module 10 MCQ 01:00
Key Lesson Snippets:
Introduction to Warehousing: Explore the basics, types, and key roles in a warehouse.
Warehouse Layout: Learn about designing warehouse layouts for optimal space utilization.
Warehouse Operations: Understand essential operations, stock control, and inventory management in warehouses.
Material Handling: Gain insights into various material handling equipment used in warehouses.
Warehouse Safety: Learn about safety guidelines and compliance with legal regulations in warehouses.
Warehouse Technology: Explore the integration of technology and automation in warehouse operations.
Inventory Management: Delve into the basics and significance of inventory management in warehouses.
Quality Control in Warehousing: Understand quality control measures, handling returns, and ensuring order fulfillment accuracy.
Supply Chain Management: Grasp the fundamentals of logistics and the warehouse's role in the supply chain.
Handyperson: Learn about the role, responsibilities, and workplace settings of a handyperson in warehouses.
Who is this course for?
This course will pave the way for higher study in the field of Warehouse Management. You can enrol on higher level Warehouse Management courses, such as:
- Level 1 Certificate in Warehouse Operations
- Level 1 Diploma in Warehouse Operations
- Level 2 Certificate in Warehouse Operations
- Level 2 Diploma in Warehouse Operations
- Level 3 Certificate in Warehouse Operations
- Level 3 Diploma in Warehouse Operations
- Level 4 Certificate in Warehouse Management
- Level 4 Diploma in Warehouse Management
- Level 5 Certificate in Warehouse Management
- Level 5 Diploma in Warehouse Management
- Warehouse Operative
- Warehouse Team Leader
- Warehouse Manager
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Warehouse Foreman
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
CPDQE Certificate on Warehouse Management
Digital certificate - Included
Reed Courses Certificate of Completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.