Add to basket or enquire
This warehouse management course offers all the information necessary to successfully manage any warehouse in the UK. Once you complete the curriculum, you will be well on your way to a career in warehouse management.
This course includes content from understanding how a warehouse works and functions, to managing employees and warehouse safety. We have created this course to ensure that students have the knowledge necessary to find success in their chosen career path.
When taking this course online, most students find that it is highly convenient. This is thanks to its layout, as it is easy to find time to both focus on the curriculum as well as the other responsibilities that you might have each day.
The course is accessible from any computer or mobile device that can connect to the internet. It also includes 24/7 online support. When the course is completed, you will earn a diploma to prove that you successfully completed each part.
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major browsers / devices
What You Will Learn
This course was designed to give students a total overview of what is necessary to manage a warehouse.
Here’s what the course covers:
- The main function of warehouses in today’s modern business structure
- The equipment found in warehouses and how technology supports it
- The processes often used in warehouses for maximum flow
- The importance and process of picking in a warehouse
- Successfully managing the inventory of a warehouse
- Managing and controlling stock in a warehouse
- The functions and processes of supply chains and how to optimise them
- The management of your staff whilst managing the operation of a warehouse
- Promoting safety in a warehouse and developing a health and safety policy
- Controlling costs when managing a warehouse
Benefits of the Warehouse Management Course
When you start studying this warehouse management course, you will experience numerous benefits, including the following:
- An affordable course that gives you a solid start in your warehouse management career.
- An easy to understand curriculum that is divided into easy to read modules.
- In-module quizzes to ensure that you understand the material before moving forward.
- 24/7 online support.
- Course materials that are all-inclusive, including worksheets and activities.
- The ability to study when it is convenient for you, as long as you have a connection to the internet.
- No time limit. This course material can be studied whenever you like at your own pace.
- Lifetime access to the course. Once you buy it, you can access it at any time.
- When completed, you get a recognised diploma, which can help to improve your prospects in warehouse management.
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 10 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 15 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
- Module 1: The Basic Principles of Warehouse Management
- Module 2: Technology and Trends in Warehouse Management
- Module 3: Warehouse Processes
- Module 4: Picking and Warehouse Management
- Module 5: Managing Warehouse Inventory
- Module 6: Controlling, Verifying, and Reporting Stock
- Module 7: Inventory and Supply Chain in a Warehouse
- Module 8: Managing People in a Warehouse
- Module 9: Safety in a Warehouse
- Module 10: Warehouse Cost Management
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
in reading the information I read this to be either a diploma or certificate course. Please confirm which will be issued on completion.
Diplomas are similar to certificates. You will get a CPD Certified Certificate of Completion.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
what are the procedure for applying.? shall i get a job in any whare hose?
The course covers the processes and procedures involved in warehouse management and will teach you what is involved. It comes with a CPD Certificate of Completion but any job application may also look at previous job experience.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.